Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myrie is a top 10 talent though. He just doesn't pass
6 assists a game isn't bad. That's about as much as Steph does. 

Also Shoe was cooking the books a bit, he's averaging 30/5/4 but it's on 49-41-85. KD though is doing 34/9/6 on 52/43/91. Just insane the performances that are taking place by the stars. 

Last edited:
kyrie is fun. but he's overrated af. His value depends only on the makeup of the team. Like, imo, he wouldn't really fit with gsw, unless its off the bench because he is so one dimensional. No off the ball skills, no real playmaking unless its for himself, and zero defense. He wouldn't work on the spurs either. but the cavs, with their iso heavy offense, he's perfect. He's one of the best iso players I've ever seen. Very very talented in that aspect. But when he's not in rhythm, dude is patrick swayze.

Isn't Kyrie always
kyrie is fun. but he's overrated af. His value depends only on the makeup of the team. Like, imo, he wouldn't really fit with gsw, unless its off the bench because he is so one dimensional. No off the ball skills, no real playmaking unless its for himself, and zero defense. He wouldn't work on the spurs either. but the cavs, with their iso heavy offense, he's perfect. He's one of the best iso players I've ever seen. Very very talented in that aspect. But when he's not in rhythm, dude is patrick swayze.
isn't he always off the ball tho?
LeBron is the Acual PG of the team

Isn't Kyrie always
isn't he always off the ball tho?
LeBron is the Acual PG of the team
Meh, he may not bring the ball up the full 94 feet, but he typically gets the rock at the top of the arch and goes from there on his own.

I love Kyrie and he's a phenomenal 1 on 1 player.

But not much else unfortunately. I kinda feel he's a little better defensively than most people give him credit for though

Yeah....Personally He would be closer to 10 than 4 because

Curry
Paul
Westbrook
Wall
Lillard
Conley
Lowry

All I think are superior point guards than Kyrie

Nah i cant have lowry or conley over him but it is arguable that Lillard is better now that i think about it

Last edited:

Yeah....Personally He would be closer to 10 than 4 because

Curry

Paul

Westbrook

Wall

Lillard

Conley

Lowry

All I think are superior point guards than Kyrie
I'd put him behind Dame. He has to get some boost cause he actually performs great in the playoffs. 

here's the thing tho..if kyrie didnt have bron, would he still be high in yalls pg list? he gets the freedom of being able to be just a black hole scorer because bron handles all of his true responsibilities. Imagine if he actually had to be QB. yikes b

They aren't as talented though. Those are two separate things

So how do we draw the line between talent and being better? Flashy handles and nice finishes is the most notable talent but isn't the talent that makes you a great player.

Last edited:
here's the thing tho..if kyrie didnt have bron, would he still be high in yalls pg list? he gets the freedom of being able to be just a black hole scorer because bron handles all of his true responsibilities. Imagine if he actually had to be QB. yikes b
If you took Marc off of Memphis or Derozan off of Toronto would Lowry or Conley be on any list at all?

THIS.

kyrie would go back to 24-32 wins a year without lebron

PS Prime TMac is the ultimate black hole scorer :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom