2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Man I'm done with season long fantasy football next year. This **** is so stupid. Sticking to daily.

Raiders, Raiders, Raiders....

IMG_2876.GIF

Another big injury for. My team with OBJ. Now I've taken hits with him, David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, and Darren Sproles. Bruh.

First Cook and Carson and now ODB...
Man it's rough, hopefully these guys have speedy and successful recoveries.

Still hilarious in my main league how the guy who drafted Dak and picked up wentz and because he loves Philly he dropped Dak :rofl:

I needed a QB so bad too. Thanks for the 5-0 start

tell me this is not a dirty abuse of power by the commissioner;

guy I'm versing this week, decides to roll with Mariota this week instead of Winston (benched). Mariota ruled out before today's game started. So instead of scrambling to pick up a QB from the games today, the commissioner swaps out Mariota (after Titans game started) and puts in Winston who played this past thursday

guy I'm versing this week, decides to roll with Mariota this week instead of Winston (benched). Mariota ruled out before today's game started. So instead of scrambling to pick up a QB from the games today, the commissioner swaps out Mariota (after Titans game started) and puts in Winston who played this past thursday

Where they do that at??? Commish needs to kick rocks with that

rest of the league needs to call out the commish. if theres money involved you need to threaten to leave unless he changes it

That's foul

How u justify swapping in a thurs night player on Sunday? Yea man run me my buy in back bleed.

That’s def not allowed and very dirty

Would raise hell if that happened in my league even if it wasn’t against me

Man what

Back
Top Bottom