2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Jordan Howard removed off injury report. Need to figure out my flex spot now.

Jordan Howard vs. Steelers
or
Deandre Hopkins at Patriots

Starting Kelvin & Mike Evans at WR and Quizz and Buck Allen at RB. Half PPR scoring so I'm leaning towards Hopkins right now.

Honestly i dont like the Texans in NE with a rookie QB. Jordan Howard played last week and we saw what happen plus this steelers def is fiesty what other options do you have?

PPR

pick 1
carson
riddick
thompson

pick 2
hopkins
sanders
thielen

currently leaning riddick and hopkins/sanders

Yep, Riddick & Hopkins/Sanders

oak vs buf. or atl vs lions?

Is this for D/ST?

Oakland

Would anyone do a Dez/Perine for Baldwin/Carson swap with me getting baldwin/carson

I personally wouldn’t but someone else might.

Flex play 1ppr.

Abdullah or Kearse.

Thx in adv

Abdullah

Pryor owners, you starting or benching this week? I have him as my flex but have Cohen on my bench. Im torn. Any advice is appreciated.

I’m personally benching Pryor for Sanders but I’d play him over Cohen.

Jordan Howard removed off injury report. Need to figure out my flex spot now.

Jordan Howard vs. Steelers
or
Deandre Hopkins at Patriots

Starting Kelvin & Mike Evans at WR and Quizz and Buck Allen at RB. Half PPR scoring so I'm leaning towards Hopkins right now.

Hopkins

Reactions: fx2
DVP better play Sunday. Left Garcon on my bench to start him and now there's reports that he's questionable :smh:

Is Willie Snead suppose to be Brees' top target?

A trade in my league has been made Willie Snead for Oak DEF
I'm commish so i just want to veto it, but the guy getting raiders DEF loves the raiders and he's assembled an all raiders team

last year it was Cooks, Snead, and Thomas. With Cooks gone, I'd imagine Snead was supposed to be WR1 or at least WR2 before that sudden suspension

I'm commish so i just want to veto it, but the guy getting raiders DEF loves the raiders and he's assembled an all raiders team

that's shady lol oakland d did nothing against the Jets

Snead is in a good position though he is the longest tenured receiver to work w Brees... good rapport

Standard league (NON PPR), I have:

RB: Gordon, Cook, Hunt, Anderson (DEN), Martin, Cohen
WR: Nelson (GB), Hopkins, Hill, Crowder, Bryant

Think dropping Cohen for either Carson or Snead

buc em buc em DJax worth the start this weekend? He'd be my WR3 and my flex would be Golladay or Sanu.

Djax will have a huge game. Xavier Rhodes will defend Evans leaving djax free to roam and get targets from Winston. Trae wayne won't be able to cover djax at all. Similar to last week with brown and martavis Bryant

Standard league (NON PPR), I have:

RB: Gordon, Cook, Hunt, Anderson (DEN), Martin, Cohen
WR: Nelson (GB), Hopkins, Hill, Crowder, Bryant

Think dropping Cohen for either Carson or Snead

Damn man your team is stacked I wouldn't really drop anyone? But Snead for Cohen not bad considering its standard

buc em buc em DJax worth the start this weekend? He'd be my WR3 and my flex would be Golladay or Sanu.

Over those 2, def. start.

D Jax will always either win you the week or lose you the week
same w Martavis Bryant

Damn man your team is stacked I wouldn't really drop anyone? But Snead for Cohen not bad considering its standard

Over those 2, def. start.

D Jax will always either win you the week or lose you the week
same w Martavis Bryant

Who would ya flex? Sanu or Golladay?

I'm leaning Sanu for some reason.

Honestly i dont like the Texans in NE with a rookie QB. Jordan Howard played last week and we saw what happen plus this steelers def is fiesty what other options do you have?

I do have Perine & Kelley vs. Raiders & Hogan vs Texans. Could slot in Hogan but not sure what his role will be Amendola back.

Veto that ish .. Snead is the #1 in NO

Idc if he was real life oakland GM .. that aint no trade

Back
Top Bottom