2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I have Mariota as my QB, should I pick up Andrew Luck for my week 8 bye? Is Luck going to be playing by week 8? Other options are Bradford, Bortles, Kiser, or Glennon.

Last edited:
Have Kelvin Benjamin in my flex but looking to replace him with L. Blount since Gillislee at against the Chiefs. What do y'all think?

Just nabbed Tevin Coleman off waivers when I was 10th out of 12 on the waiver list :pimp:

Got a tough one this week:
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen
TY Hilton
Chris Hogan
Jordan Matthews

Leaning towards Hogan over Hilton

Pick 2 Receivers, Standard Scoring:

DeVante Parker @ Chargers
Jamison Crowder @Rams238
Im trying to grab one or possibly 2 of these WR (different owners): Julio, OBJ, Jordy

Who am I sacrificing?

Cam, Cousins
Gordon, Ingram, Cohen, Hunt, Coleman, Rodgers
Brown, Adams, Jeffery, Sanders
Gronk
M. Bryant
Ravens, Chiefs

Going after top 10 picks is counterproductive in fantasy.

You'd have to give up a top 10 pick maybe even a top 5 which doesn't do your team any good.

Like you'd have to give up the world for an AB or Odell this early in the season.

You might can swing Jordy with a 2nd and 3rd combo.

Say a Melvin Gordon/ Hunt + Coleman

If I were to trade Dez who should I try and aim for?

I'd hold on to Dez for the time being.

But a low #2 RB or a high flex.

Gurley or Howard this week?

Gurley

James white, martavis Bryant or chris Carson pick one for my flex

Bryant

I have Mariota as my QB, should I pick up Andrew Luck for my week 8 bye? Is Luck going to be playing by week 8? Other options are Bradford, Bortles, Kiser, or Glennon.

I'd stay away from luck as of now.

Wait until week 8 gets closer no need to set up a stream now if you don't have a backup in place at the moment.

Rivers vs Mia or Flacco vs Cle

Rivers

Got a tough one this week:
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen
TY Hilton
Chris Hogan
Jordan Matthews

Leaning towards Hogan over Hilton

But whats the question? :lol:

Pryor @LARams
Or
Tyrell Williams vs MiaDolphins?

I'd go Tyrell.

Ok.......

Rolling this out this week.

QB M. Stafford @ NYG
RB D. Freeman vs GB
RB J. Ajayi @ LAC
Flex J. Rodgers vs Chi
WR D. Jackson vs Chi
WR. M. Bryant vs Min
TE H. Henry vs Mia
DST/ST Raider vs NYJ
K J. Tucker vs Cle

Bench T. Coleman
Bench A. Peterson
Bench B. Marshall
Bench D. McFadden
Bench A. Thielen
Bench D. Amendola (injured)

Suggestions?

Still not sold on Thielen and I'm gonna give Bryant another week.

He's just too good not to get his at some point.

Howard Owners are yall still starting him with his shoulder? If not did you go Cohen route

I have no choice :ohwell: I can't start Henry or Kamara over him (or can I?), and Cohen went for a $23 bid by another team.

Fri, Sep 15

The Chicago Tribune's Rich Campbell expects Jordan Howard (questionable, shoulder) to play in Week 2 at Tampa Bay.

Advice: However, Campbell left open the possibility Howard could see limited snaps by saying it was "fair" to expect a downtick in playing time after Howard did very little in practice all week. It's not inconceivable rookie Tarik Cohen winds up leading the Bears' backfield in snaps after leading them in Week 1 targets.

IMG_1130.PNG
IMG_1131.PNG

Fantasy advisors what shall I do with my lineup? I actually ended up getting Bradford via my kelvin Benjamin .. turned out to be Breez for kelvin/Bradford pretty even now right

UnicornHunter UnicornHunter how do you keep finessing your deals in this league man :lol: :smh: you play with a bunch of suckers.

Would you have started Cohen if you had him as well?

Honestly after reading that report I would have considered it. Now that I re-read I may wind up playing Kamara :ohwell: . I don't wanna start Howard and he wind up with X amount of touches that turns into only like 7 points.

UnicornHunter UnicornHunter how do you keep finessing your deals in this league man :lol: :smh: you play with a bunch of suckers.

Honestly after reading that report I would have considered it. Now that I re-read I may wind up playing Kamara :ohwell: . I don't wanna start Howard and he wind up with X amount of touches that turns into only like 7 points.

I complained and the league agreed and he's the commish .. he agreed to drop Bradford to even out the trade ... he made sure no one to pick him up but me and all agreed.. not too bad of a trade right ?

Exactly i have Cohen as well so im gonna start him over Howard.

Also would you pick up Mike Tolbert over Chris Thompson on waivers?

Back
Top Bottom