2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Already having a tough time deciding who to play at RB :lol::smh:

Need to pick 2 between Howard @ TB, Cook @ PIT, or Montgomery @ ATL. I can play all 3 but then Terrelle Pryor has to sit.

Leaning towards Howard & Montgomery

Already having a tough time deciding who to play at RB :lol::smh:

Need to pick 2 between Howard @ TB, Cook @ PIT, or Montgomery @ ATL. I can play all 3 but then Terrelle Pryor has to sit.

Leaning towards Howard & Montgomery

If personally play all three. That ******** offense has been trash for at least a month

Add Kamara & drop Burkhead? All the RBs you would think to name have been claimed this morning. If I make that move I'll have one more add for the week and I think I'm gonna use my final on dropping Texans D/ST.

I need more WR depth and am considering picking up Tyrell Williams and dropping Derrick Henry. Standard scoring. Would that be a decent move?

Other WRs available:
Agholor, Amendola, Hurns, Lee, JJ Nelson

My Team so far:

QBs:
Cousins
Rivers

RBs:
Zeke
Tarik Cohen
Bilal Powell
Derrick Henry
Tevin Coleman
Samaje Perine (Who I'm dropping for Doug Martin if waivers clear Friday)

WRs:
Alshon Jeffery
Brandin Cooks
Willie Snead

Def:
Baltimore

Kicker:
Will Lutz

Last edited:
No man...did you just start watching football this past week? Sam Bradford is waiver wire material. He's had huge Week 1 games like three years in a row now.
I'm just feigning to make a move... kelvin went 29and breeze went 49 is what the commissioner is trying to justify .. but y'all words last night had me messaging other teams to pursued them to veto and it worked.. I just feel a position player at wr with wr 1 potential is worth it

Snatched Buck Allen and Panthers D off waivers this morning.

Was trying for the Raiders but someone grabbed them with their waiver claim.

So reading into it a bit more I'm beginning to think Chris Johnson is actually going to be the Cardinals main RB to own/the starter. He was cut because Kerwynn and Ellington play special teams for them too.

The Cardinals beat writer for ESPN is saying he thinks he's going to be the starter as well FWIW.

I offered my Randall Cobb for someone's Jonathan Stewart.

My WR's are:

Jordy Nelson
Fitz
Josh Brown
DeSean Jackson
Cobb

RB's:
Zeke
Beast Mode
KHunt

Just trying to add RB depth. I feel like Brown, DJax and Cobb are all similar players and at the end of the season will have similar numbers so I don't mind losing one of them. Seems like a fair trade, right?

No man...did you just start watching football this past week? Sam Bradford is waiver wire material. He's had huge Week 1 games like three years in a row now.

I think Brees outscores Bradford but I'll bet money he finishes as a top 10 quarterback in fantasy scoring

So reading into it a bit more I'm beginning to think Chris Johnson is actually going to be the Cardinals main RB to own/the starter. He was cut because Kerwynn and Ellington play special teams for them too.

The Cardinals beat writer for ESPN is saying he thinks he's going to be the starter as well FWIW.

Repped. If true and CJ2K rushes for a thousand yards I'll rep you for each yard he gets.

I offered my Randall Cobb for someone's Jonathan Stewart.

Just trying to add RB depth. I feel like Brown, DJax and Cobb are all similar players and at the end of the season will have similar numbers so I don't mind losing one of them. Seems like a fair trade, right?

I think this sounds like a fair trade.

I think Brees outscores Bradford but I'll bet money he finishes as a top 10 quarterback in fantasy scoring

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Ryan
Carr
Wilson
Cam
Jameis
Mariota
Cousins
Rivers
Big Ben
Stafford
Dak
Wentz

That's 15 QB's and idk if he finishes above any of them

I cut Hill for CJ2K aint looking back .. trhing to find a spot to stash Tolbert

My RB: Ingram, FatRob, Coleman, Carson, CJ2K

Back
Top Bottom