2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Had my 2nd and final draft last night, 1pt PPR 12-team league and this is what I ended up with:

Should I look to make any improvements or this squad alright for now? Any input would be appreciated!

Andrew Luck
Matt Stafford

Antonio Brown
Amari Cooper
Tyrell Williams
Donte Moncrief

Zeke Elliott
Marshawn Lynch
Mark Ingram
Tevin Coleman
Matt Forte

Hunter Henry
Austin Hooper

Vikings D/ST

GET RID OF ALL COLTS PLAYERS

Go D-Jax. I'd say Decker but there's a lot of mouths to feed there in Tennessee now and they're still a run dominant offense.

No love for Corey Coleman? d jacks more of a boom or bust but he'll eat off double coverages off evans

EDIT: D jax way safer pick.. Jameis loves the deep balls

Last edited:
IMG_5780.PNG
IMG_5781.PNG

Any input on who should I put for my flex fellas? Greatly appreciated

8 man league, who is winning this trade:

Mike Evans
Isaiah Crowell
Mark Ingram
Tyreke hill

For

David johnson

8 man league, who is winning this trade:

Mike Evans
Isaiah Crowell
Mark Ingram
Tyreke hill

For

David johnson

I'm curious as to who he would be dropping to acquire all those players. Like the member above said, 8 team then those teams are all stacked unless you k ow nothing about football

I'm curious as to who he would be dropping to acquire all those players. Like the member above said, 8 team then those teams are all stacked unless you k ow nothing about football

He would be dropping an unneeded qb, unneeded he, and a decent bench player

is jamaal charles worth holding onto? i need to pick up a DEF since i didnt draft one. standard scoring
here are my RBs
derrick henry
doug martin
duke johnson jr
jamaal charles
james white
theo riddick

is jamaal charles worth holding onto? i need to pick up a DEF since i didnt draft one. standard scoring
here are my RBs
derrick henry
doug martin
duke johnson jr
jamaal charles
james white
theo riddick

Charles is the worst of the bunch

I'd drop him

Bruhs. I'm in a league with one of my boys and all his coworkers (don't know any of them).

Someone is trading my boy Greg Olsen for Charcandrick West :sick:

In light of Zeke news (either getting his suspension reduced or even cleared), I took Zeke at 11

how am I looking?

QB: Roethlisberger
Palmer

RB1: Gurley
RB2: Elliott
CJ Anderson
Derrick Henry
Marlon Mack

WR1: Antonio Brown
WR2: Deandre Hopkins
FLEX:Jarvis Landry
Corey Coleman
Travis Benjamin

TE1: Jimmy Graham
Jack Doyle

DEF: Minn

K: Will Lutz

Took Elliott in 3rd hoping he'd get reduced, had no idea they put out some decent news on that.

What y'all think? 12 team, standard.

I see a lot of people streaming Buffalo week 1 but they're equally as bad the Jets.

If Tyrod gets cleared before the game then him, McCoy, Jordan Matthews, Zay Jones, Clay, Bills OL >>>> anything the Jets will have to offer against them. They still have a really good front 7 to pressure McCown/Hackenberg into some turnovers too.

I was offered Mark Ingram and Thomas Rawls for my Carlos Hyde. I was also offered Kennan Allen and Mark Ingram for Carlos Hyde. Should I make one of those trades?

Last edited:
My leauge is salty af because I have bell and Ezekiel. Lmao. 12 man leauge . I had the 2nd overall pick. They Let him him drop that much I just thought about making playoffs at that point.

Last edited:
My leauge is salty af because I have bell and Ezekiel. Lmao. 12 man leauge . I had the 2nd overall pick. They Let him him drop that much I just though about playoffs at that point.

You luck out big time if he misses no time-3 games tops.

Drafted last night, had the #3 pick and went with Antonio. Pretty pleased with the rest of the team as well.

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom