2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Now that I've accepted a piece of paper is an acceptable measurement for 1st downs, I'm happy to say I made it to the finals :pimp:

I'm down 40.18 points and I still have Matty Ice, Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman. Please tell me I have a chance??

A week after losin Wentz Gurley May have saved my season. I’m up 8 with Atlanta Defense left. Is it safe to assume I’m going to the championship?

Bump.

I’m Up 30...he has Julio, I have Evans.

THANK.YOU.TODD.GURLEY

And Sterling Shepard, who I almost benched at 12:54 for Dion Lewis.

Pepper dat angus

Welp I'm playing for 3rd place smh

Same here

I'm down 40.18 points and I still have Matty Ice, Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman. Please tell me I have a chance??

Matt 20, Free 15, Julio 15-20

You good

up only 3 and they have two people left. rip

Pepper dat angus

A week after losin Wentz Gurley May have saved my season. I’m up 8 with Atlanta Defense left. Is it safe to assume I’m going to the championship?

Congrats

Any chance Sanu gets 11pts tonight?

Sucks I gotta go championship without AB man

The guy I wanna play will get zeke back :smh:

Any chance Sanu gets 11pts tonight?

Sucks I gotta go championship without AB man

The guy I wanna play will get zeke back :smh:

You're almost guaranteed to get 11 from Sanu this week...especially in PPR. We're missing Gerald McCoy, Lavonte David, VH3 and some others. Falcons SHOULD score 30+ vs us.

:lol:

It’s not for me, at this point whoever I face in the finals is splitting the pot. I still wanna be crowned the champ in this league but gonna be hard without AB

break even weekend. so many let downs.

Week 14.jpg

Screenshot_20171218-071417.jpg

Screenshot_20171218-071430.jpg

y'all called me a troll for my moves and even made fun of me.. that's 1 ship under my belt this year and 2 championship games next week.. im laughing and sTROLLing straight to the bank

Alfred Morris didn't have a good game but did enough to hold off Jarvis for the dub :nthat: good enough

Screenshot_20171218-071417.jpg

Screenshot_20171218-071430.jpg

y'all called me a troll for my moves and even made fun of me.. that's 1 ship under my belt this year and 2 championship games next week.. im laughing and sTROLLing straight to the bank
Good luck in our championship game Vic. You’ve dominated our league this season.

Back
Top Bottom