2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Chill with that ****

I gotta first round bye in both leagues and have him in both but I want him to keep cookin all fantasy playoffs

Well then you have no need for him to go off tonight my friend. He can have his bounce back game next week!

Burkhead a vulture :lol: but he does have 4 TDs in two games.

I'm likely rolling with Dion this weekend. Unsure if I should bench Howard or Hunt. PPR so I'm leaning Howard :ohwell: . My stubbornness isn't allowing me to bench Hunt.

Yo I want to punch Burkhead in the ******* face every Sunday. Dion will be killing **** all the way down the field, get stopped on like a 30 yard run right at the 1 inch line and then they bring in ******* Burkhead. God it infuriates me. Just know that I'm punching my table in my living room every time that happens. Please let Dion just get those TD's weeks 15 and 16 and I'll be happy.

Is anyone else feeling like the Steelers defense took a big hit with losing Shazier?

Huuuge loss. He's their leader and best defensive player. They also still don't have Haden back. That defense is getting cooked by the Patriots next week with Hogan and Gronk back.

Yo I want to punch Burkhead in the ****ing face every Sunday. Dion will be killing **** all the way down the field, get stopped on like a 30 yard run right at the 1 inch line and then they bring in ****ing Burkhead. God it infuriates me. Just know that I'm punching my table in my living room every time that happens. Please let Dion just get those TD's weeks 15 and 16 and I'll be happy.

This!! All of this! Lewis is the better back but burkhead catched the 3yard passes for TD :smh:

Same with ingram too, he breaks a long one n gets stopped ahort they bring in Kamara. Only saving for ingram is they do it the opposite for kamara if he gets stopped short. Or Saints get the ball inside the 5 ingram is usually the back to score.

Kamara.. :smh:

giphy.gif

If I'm lucky enough to even make it to the next round I would be hopeful Kamara clears. He'll have 10 days.

Playing against Ryan.... ooowwwiiiieeeee.
Keeping fingers crossed for more picks LOL

Attachments

• 20171207_191032.png
    20171207_191032.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 3
I’m going against Thomas NT league with full point PPR

and now about to lose Robby Anderson

If the guy in my main league makes it to semi final after losing gronk and kamara I’ll be pissed

I'm gonna pick up Jimmy G and YOLO it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171207-192333.png
    Screenshot_20171207-192333.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom