2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Dropping Smith but scared of another big game vs OAK next week :nerd: .. dont want someone else grabbing him :rolleyes

If youre not desparate or just flat out eliminated or in a 16team league .. youre not starting Gordon

Never has anyone ever started anyone fresh out of the league for 2 years. If Megatron came back yall wouldnt start him asap in final week of reg season

Quick .. help who am i flexing

Screenshot_20171203-104849.jpg

Olsen and AB effing with my emotions this week!! 9-4 and making playoffs but I’m trying to get this first round bye :angry:

I'm still rolling with Hunt as my starter next to Kamara. I think he has to bounce back eventually. Sucks because him and Ajayi have screwed me the last few weeks after me being in the top 2 teams in a 12 man league all year. Hopefully A. rod comes back because Nelson was my first round pick sitting on my bench not doing a damn thing

I'd go with Kareem. KC knows they have something to prove today.

I'm still rolling with Hunt as my starter next to Kamara. I think he has to bounce back eventually. Sucks because him and Ajayi have screwed me the last few weeks after me being in the top 2 teams in a 12 man league all year. Hopefully A. rod comes back because Nelson was my first round pick sitting on my bench not doing a damn thing

I need a W. Only 4 teams make this playoff and top 3 are 8-4 .. 4th 5th 6th are also 6-6 .. we still a week left tho

I would go Hunt. Only other player that interests me of those is Jones (no homer) but Baltimore defense has been good

Back
Top Bottom