2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Terrance Williams or Fitz n my flex? .5 PPR

I don't like Fitz matchup with Drew as his QB...

@BR0 MONTANA I wound up dropping Mariota and landed Boswell for the week with Butker still on my team. It honestly may play out that Boswell is just as fine and I didn't need to hold Butker, but we shall see.

Wishful thinking no one snags Mariota over the weekend and I can attempt to get him back next week if I really do want to continue to roster 2 QB's, but I doubt he lasts. McCown was added by another team too, so it might Goff or bust ROS for me.

Last edited:
Should I trade my Orleans Darkwa for Nelson Agholor? I have Gurley and Lamar Miller at RB. My receivers are iffy Crabtree, Hogan, Davanate Adams, Josh Doctson.

Should I trade my Orleans Darkwa for Nelson Agholor? I have Gurley and Lamar Miller at RB. My receivers are iffy Crabtree, Hogan, Davanate Adams, Josh Doctson.

Yeah I'd do it. Crabtree is on bye for you this week, Hogan is out, Adams you have no clue what you're gonna get now and Doctson is a risky start any week.

Just traded both Dougs (Baldwin & Martin) for Ingram and Keenan. Won 4 straight in one league (4th least points) and lost 4 straight in the other (4th most points). This game is weird.

Yeah ultimately comes down to luck. I hate when Yahoo's recap says "If you had team X's schedule, you'd be W-L" and it turns out I'd have a much better record.

Yeah I'd do it. Crabtree is on bye for you this week, Hogan is out, Adams you have no clue what you're gonna get now and Doctson is a risky start any week.

Yeah take that trade

My add/drops for the week

Add
Forte
R. Anderson
Woods
Steelers
Boswell

Drop
Seferian-Jenkins
Fuller
Adams
Richardson
Butker

One kid in my league would love to be in yours with that amount of add allowances :lol: . I'm commish and have ours set at 3 adds per week.

Anyone else in a league where there are max adds you can have per week? Am I doing it right? This one kid swears he's never seen a limitation on moves before.

2 diff leagues here (standard)

Roll w/Mariota vs Cincy or pick up Bortles vs LAC or Fitz vs NYJ

Roll w/Cousins vs Vikes or pick up Ben vs Indy or McCown vs Bucs

One kid in my league would love to be in yours with that amount of add allowances :lol: . I'm commish and have ours set at 3 adds per week.

Anyone else in a league where there are max adds you can have per week? Am I doing it right? This one kid swears he's never seen a limitation on moves before.

I commish as well, the past 3 years ive had it set at 3 moves per week. This year i just decided F it and opened it up

The league you quoted to is an 8 team so FA pool always has something, opposed to my other league which is 14 team

I commish as well, the past 3 years ive had it set at 3 moves per week. This year i just decided F it and opened it up

The league you quoted to is an 8 team so FA pool always has something, opposed to my other league which is 14 team

While I myself sometimes would love that one extra move at 4, I think 3 is fine. It's strategic, makes you use those moves wisely and not burn all of them come Wednesday AM.

This one kid who has complained screwed himself twice by using his moves too early and had unfortunate injuries take place right before Sunday and he couldn't make up for the player he was forced to bench.

Next year I'm down to bump it up a move, but definitely not remove the limitations.

Somebody ****ing claimed Terrance Williams just to be a **** so I ended up claiming Lockett instead. If Dez isn't practicing by Thursday I think it's safe to assume he isn't playing this weekend. Would you guys feel comfortable starting Lockett at Cardinals this Thursday? They're 28th in the league against WRs and Baldwin will get the Peterson matchup all night. They've been getting roasted (especially Justin Bethel) by every WR besides each team's #1's it seems like.

Curtis Samuel vs Dolphins (MNF), Taylor Gabriel vs Cowboys, Jordan Matthews vs Saints or Adam Humphries vs Jets are the only other decent options I see on waivers at the moment if I wait til Sunday (0.5 PPR)

Peterson doesn’t defend the slot, Baldwin gonna GO especially with PRich out.

Apologies got ahead of myself.
Short week and didn’t prac yesterday, just not a good sign.

Pick up Latavius or Forte?

Drop Richardson or Adams for Woods? Thinking Adams

I think Im going to hold on to Hunt, based on their playoff schedule but man they gotta get him back going. Or trade Hunt for Howard + Lions?

Forte and hope his turf toe don't act up.

Woods

Mariota or Cousins this Sunday yall?

Getting tired of Mariota....

Cousins scored 2 points Last Sunday....

Bout to pick up Bortles off of FA and jump off a cliff lmao

Jerry Jones said he's not sure whether either or Dez or Terrance Williams will play this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see them rest both to be ready for the Eagles next week.

yall, who should i start: Randall Cobb or Terrance Williams?

Williams, especially if Dez doesnt play

He missed practice yesterday with a groin injury but we'll see if he practices today.

Richardson and Lacy both have groin injuries now

Mariota or Cousins this Sunday yall?

Getting tired of Mariota....

Cousins scored 2 points Last Sunday....

Bout to pick up Bortles off of FA and jump off a cliff lmao

How did Cousins only finish with 2 points? Bortles has been pretty good past 3 weeks.

Jerry Jones said he's not sure whether either or Dez or Terrance Williams will play this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see them rest both to be ready for the Eagles next week.

No way they rest both. Doesn't Dallas needs these W's?

No way in hell they can rest both of them, and would downgrade their offense significantly if both.

So theyd rely on Butler, Beasley, and Witten :lol: ... My falcons slumpin be it aint just gon be easy to get a W from us

We still in it btw, time for the playoff push like last year

No way in hell they can rest both of them, and would downgrade their offense significantly if both.

So theyd rely on Butler, Beasley, and Witten :lol: ... My falcons slumpin be it aint just gon be easy to get a W from us

We still in it btw, time for the playoff push like last year

yall gonna play man all game :lol:

think one or the other will play... TWill was in practice today

Just pulled this off in my keeper league:

I give:
Will Fuller

I get:
Mike Evans

Fuller is eligible to be kept at the cost of a last round draft pick. Evans cannot be kept. We have different keeper tiers based on where players were drafted and I already have Tyreek Hill and Alvin Kamara possibly occupying that tier so I probably wouldn't have kept Fuller anyway. Win for both of us, but lets see how the league group text reacts :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom