TY Hilton

Current RBs: Leveon, Hyde, Aaron Jones, CJ Anderson, Kenyan Drake, Dion Lewis
Current Wrs: Mike Evans, Doug Balwin, Paul Richardson, Alshon Jeffrey

I dont think you gain or lose in this trade

Flex spot ?

Forte or Corey Davis? .5 PPR

Thanks

Forte

It helps if you post who they are playing but you have to roll with Fuller for sure, not even a question at this point. I almost want to say Crowder and Richardson for the other two and hope for a long TD from Richardson. Either that or roll with Sanu. Snead and Woods are effectively worthless.

What do you guys think of a Duke for C.Davis deal....PPR format? I would be getting Davis
Other RBs are Gordon, Ingram, Mixon, A.Jones

Garcon not practicing and my entire bench is on bye. Should I try to pick up Westbrook, Kupp, Doctson/Pryor, Wallace, Woods, or Snead?
I would have to cut H.Henry (Ertz on bye next week). Reed:ohwell: and Rudolph are available to pickup as well though if I let Henry go.

I have Philly and Jax D and plan to keep Jax D, but Philly has Denver this week and I like that match up better (Jax vs. Cincy), so don't want to cut them.

When do you think we hear whether Ajayi plays this week? And even if he does, is he worth a start?
I currently have Fuller in my lineup, how much does his value go down without Watson?

Snagged Tyrod out of FA as my QB with Watson going down.

One guy has Kirk and Mariota and probably will trade with me. Think it is worth trying to snag Mariota or just ride with Tyrod the rest of the way?

Snagged Tyrod out of FA as my QB with Watson going down.

One guy has Kirk and Mariota and probably will trade with me. Think it is worth trying to snag Mariota or just ride with Tyrod the rest of the way?

I think I gotta ride with Mariota myself. No one else really out there.

Fuller definitely takes a hit of course. That TD clip of his is gone too. Back to the Savage era for him and Nuk :sick::smh:

Fuller takes a big hit, Nuk a small hit

Watson owner in myleague has Cam. I tried trading with him for a receiver earlier in the season he kept declining.

Cousins for Evans or Julio?

:nerd:

Texans QB Deshaun Watson tears ACL in practice, done for season.

giphy.gif

So teams in my league are interested in doing a keeper league so i got a few questions.

To prevent teams from just picking up OBJ, Cook, Johnson, or any other stud, I was thinking about giving the original drafting team a chance to pick up the stud. How does that effect next years draft? Do they still lose the pick the round they picked said player in?

So teams in my league are interested in doing a keeper league so i got a few questions.

To prevent teams from just picking up OBJ, Cook, Johnson, or any other stud, I was thinking about giving the original drafting team a chance to pick up the stud. How does that effect next years draft? Do they still lose the pick the round they picked said player in?

Just start it next year

You start the league fresh like always and then start the keeper league when that season is over. Don't start this season

Welp...Mariota owner must think I’m desperate

Offered Mariota/D.Martin for M.Gordon

Mind you, he’s the Zeke/Ajayi owner as well, so I see what he’s trying to do lol

@buc em Im asking you because you’re a fan, but how bad is Winston’s shoulder? Is he pretty much just out there throwing with no power?

Should I go with Flacco instead of him?

Back
Top Bottom