2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

sooo looks like Zeke's suspension will kick in. I guess my fantasy season is over :smh:

.... unless they pull some type of wizardry to block the suspension again :nerd:

Lost Zeke in all three leagues can't be mad I knew what I was doing.
Just got to make it to second round of playoffs!
Good thing is all my teams in a nice spot it will be a tough finish now!
Still don't get how by court of law you are innocent but to Goodell you need to be suspended smh

lost DJ, now Zeke, gotta hope Ty Montgomery and McCaffery are ready to go, I dropped Mcfadden 2 weeks ago, not sure he's worth the gamble to even attempt to try to get

Butker the real MVP. Picked him up week 5 before the game and he’s been clutch ever since. Going to 4-4 and looking like I have a real shot at sneaking into the playoffs.

Shout out chiefs Def needed that
IMG_0854.PNG

Andy been cock-blocking for weeks now. But I knew it was a long shot to get 17pts against the Denver defense.

Yeah he just lost some yards so he's finishing with 9.80 for me (PPR). Didn't need him to win but since Week 4 he's totaled less points each week. Still 15+ (except tn) but it's a bit alarming.

Unless Zeke's team can work their magic to completely dismiss the suspension so he can definitely play for the rest of the season, they should just let it go and have him serve his 6 weeks. No more of that temporary ban bs. My playoffs start on week 15 and I'm gonna need Zeke then more than ever.

Back
Top Bottom