2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I drafted him too :smh:

This. He rode my bench basically since week 4, and I cut him after last week when I saw someone cut Sterling Shephard. No regrets :lol::nthat:

I understand the "start your studs" mantra, but when a guy like Pryor isn't producing week in and week out, gotta cut ties.

I understand the "start your studs" mantra, but when a guy like Pryor isn't producing week in and week out, gotta cut ties.
Exactly. I was hurting between him, OBJ going down and I had Crowell on my team :sick::smh:

Cut Crowell and Pryor and OBJ is in the IR slot for me. Luckily I got lucky in FA market and some of my other picks have held me down (Watson signed, someone cut Ingram, and then Thielen and Landry in a PPR):nthat:

I feel like waiting an extra week to try to pickup Watson was my biggest mistake this season

I feel like waiting an extra week to try to pickup Watson was my biggest mistake this season

wrightone86 wrightone86 why both having Odell in your IR? His season is done.

I'm glad I grabbed him when I did. I wish I had added Fuller when he was still avail.
Yea I put him on IR for like 1 week and then I cut him after that he is chilling at the top of the FA list now these days :lol:

NT actually was the deciding factor in grabbing him. I was torn between him and Goff and it is probably the biggest FA move so far:nthat:

RIP to those guys that actually benched Watson with this matchup and ran with Rivers or someone else :sick::rofl:

Watson has 52 points for me :wow: :lol: thank God for bonus points.

I was a bit nervous about Watson but couldn't bench him if I wanted to because MM8 on the Bye and I had no moves left for the week to add another QB. Safe to say Watson is officially matchup proof.

Finally a week where I win. 3-5 bound :emoji_sweat_smile: still alive. And I have 3 players left (Hunt, Kelce & Butker). Need to score as many points as possible.

Need 16 from AB for the win :nerd:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

PPR?

Took a chance on Fuller like 3 weeks ago and never looked back, dude is a stud!

dude gave me like 20 something points first game back from injury and has been consistent since then

Back
Top Bottom