2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Don't know if it would work, but I was just thinking about the format for the World Cup of hockey and if it would be feasible in basketball?
We don't need MORE basketball J. We have enough honestly. Sometimes I wish it could go away longer so I can miss it

Lol @ Shumpert got a nose ring

Watch "Iman Shumpert Interview - Day 4 - Training Camp | Cavaliers | Sep 30, 2016 | 2016-17 NBA Season" on YouTube

Last edited:
as a wolves fan
y'all probably aren't going to agree but I think LaVine has a higher ceiling than Wiggins
all we need now is shooting and wing depth and we're good
really excited about this year

CttCK_kXgAAQ5xL.jpg

Ben Simmons will reportedly undergo surgery next week for his broken right foot

https://t.co/gt1LIbFEul

Just hearing he's having surgery doesn't sound good at all. Hope we hear how long he's going to be out in the next few days...

Sucks for Ben but he'll be ok , sounds like at least he gets to play this year ...he should probly drop some of that weight he put on too just to be safe

Simmons gotta learn from Bron. Don't start taking too much Serovital at once. Up your dose through the years and let your body acclimate to the weight.

by being injured, ben simmons is helping the sixers. they are in even better position to land that number one pick :pimp:
it's a ultramarathon for that organization, not a sprint.
sixers in 2028

Last edited:
Now his conditioning will be completely thrown off, and he very well could gain even more weight from all the time off & lack of activity.

This pretty much takes him out of ROY. Who told him that gaining 30+ pounds in one summer was a good idea :smh: Bron & Dwight gradually turned into the hulk, it wasn't overnight.

At least this opens up more mins for Oak & Noel so they can increase their trade value.

Last edited:
Now his conditioning will be completely thrown off, and he very well could gain even more weight from all the time off & lack of activity.

This pretty much takes him out of ROY. Who told him that gaining 30+ pounds in one summer was a good idea :smh: Bron & Dwight gradually turned into the hulk, it wasn't overnight.

At least this opens up more mins for Oak & Noel so they can increase their trade value.
I find it hard to believe he gained 30 lbs or was playing at 220 during the season. Probably closer to 240.

Back
Top Bottom