2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

His premise for the rape not taking place was that she had traces of other men's semen on her. All I'm saying is that has nothing to do with Bryant and that its separate

That premise is terrible
You think Kobe in the prime of his damn career has to rape some busted hotel clerk that already had jizz still on her from multiple other people......? What world do some of you live in?
No one said he "has" to. Just that he could have. 

You think Kobe in the prime of his damn career has to rape some busted hotel clerk that already had jizz still on her from multiple other people......? What world do some of you live in?

Does Darren Sharper ring a bell?

Caught Skip's Fox show Undisputed this morning for the 1st time, I liked it. 
I really liked it.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not....

I haven't watched it but it's hard to imagine anyone liking anything that comes out of Skips mouth.

And that's proven to have happened to how many major professional athletes exactly?

That was an EXTREMELY rare case....16 chicks came out of nowhere and said he raped them over the years.

Is it more or less rare than false rape accusations? Can you drop some stats since you're an expert.

Don't do this breh, please don't make slick remarks to me, you're better than that

^^ what are you trying to prove?
That anyone can commit a sex crime and that being in the prime of your career doesn't mean you're less likely to commit a sex crime

Doesn't mean I think he did it but the reasoning I'm reading from folks doesn't add up

"She was a ****"
"Kobe was in the prime of his career what would he need to rape for?"

Last edited:
^^ what are you trying to prove?

That an individual celebrity status has no bearings on their ability or reason for sexually assaulting someone.

The logic used is always "well such and such is famous and has so many women throwing themselves at him, why would they need to rape someone"

Last edited:
Duh bro :lol:

The point is if you're still partying and participating in "****" activities (ex: multiple semens in your panties) after the so called traumatizing and mentally damaging rape/assault took place, then your credibility is gone... And chances are you weren't raped.

Last edited:
The point is if you're still partying and participating in "****" activities (ex: multiple semens in your panties) after the so called traumatizing and mentally damaging rape/assault took place, then your credibility is gone... And chances are you weren't raped.

All that needs to be said.

Duh bro :lol:

Duh

I'm saying guys are making it seem like it's impossible for a **** to get raped which isn't true

That's all I'm saying

And then you got buc em saying that a guy who is in his prime has no reason to rape so there's no way. Doesn't add up

Last edited:
Duh bro
laugh.gif

this is common sense. the rich and famous line is wack. bill cosby etc etc. just cause someone has power dont mean they cant be a scumbag. agree on that. 

wait till the "everyone handles things differently" drop 

i bet you lot of dudes defended that chick who killed her kid that got away with it and was partying right after. i can picture the comments.

"she was traumatized , she had to get her mind off of it" 

Last edited:
Women willingly having sex with whom or how many people they want means they're trouble, cause women /NT

Preseason should save this thread

Ppl from all walks of life can n have raped ...from a star athlete to the homeless man roaming around the park , can't dismiss a allegation just off the person's financial or social status

Y'all kinda took this too far. Any woman can be raped. But I think this woman, in particular, is scheming on a come up.

But remember, in a court of law, reputation & lack of creditability can be used against you.

Last edited:
Some dudes on here give off the serial killer vibe with their thoughts about women, **** is creepy.

I was gonna say...I'd hate to see some NTer's interactions with "sluts". Like, if you want it that night do you just take it? She can't say no cuz she let your boy smash last night? :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all kinda took this too far. Any woman can be raped. But I think this woman, in particular, is scheming on a come up.

But remember, in a court of law, reputation & lack of creditability can be used against you.
exactly. I don't think anyone said sluts can't be raped. proof is the most important thing.
.simple he said she said with no proof is nonsense plain and simple. This chick with d rose wants money, got no rape kit done, no criminal charges just wants money, and comes out with it 2 years later and Ya'll buying it. Cmon now.

Last edited:
I was referring to the comments made about the Kobe case

The rose case is a little more shady to me from the woman's perspective, just my opinion

In the Bryant case it was really only two people involved

Rose case has more moving parts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom