2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Any day that has a $pitta discussion in the NBA Thread is a great day. Finna throw on Higher than 30,000 ft.

Welcome to the Winner's Circle
Super Tecmo Bowl
Fast Times at Ridgemont Fly
Fear and Loathing in N.O.
Independence Day
Fin...
The Jet Files

How Fly
PT 2

Are my top 2 doe.

No one cares about 24/7 Kobe posts either though. Both of you guys can forget your login info.

24/7 though? Its kobe day. Ive barely said anything about him in a minute. Hasnt been anything to say. Stop reaching.

todays my 42nd birthday and all this recent talk about rappers made me feel old. I don't know any of these rappers recently mentioned, except Wiz

i don't need no birthday wishes. Just saying this music talk is what made me feel old, not the actual act of getting old!

I feel like i'm reading a different language with these names being thrown out. I need to stop listening to the regular radio. 105.9 aint cutting it.

Lol damn son. You thirsty ma. You act like i care about any of that. Wash your face with a rock you goofball

Lol you still hurt I see. I love they way you try to pretend like you don't care when you do. Went out of your way to say "but he didn't"
Still butt hurt I see. I love it!
What else will you say now to make it seem like you don't care? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Love the fact that snitch has retired and we don't have to see his old ball hoggin self on the court anymore, love the fact that the lakers will stay trash forever and you will just have to DEAL with it. You gottah sit there and watch the Cavs host that trophy again. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Let's see what he will say next to try to mask his hurt. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh wow Curren$y being discussed on niketalk? That's my g. I thought most of you all were Drake fans. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol damn son. You thirsty ma. You act like i care about any of that. Wash your face with a rock you goofball

Lol you still hurt I see. I love they way you try to pretend like you don't care when you do. Went out of your way to say "but he didn't"
Still butt hurt I see. I love it!
What else will you say now to make it seem like you don't care? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Love the fact that snitch has retired and we don't have to see his old ball hoggin self on the court anymore, love the fact that the lakers will stay trash forever and you will just have to DEAL with it. You gottah sit there and watch the Cavs host that trophy again. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Let's see what he will say next to try to mask his hurt. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Theres no mask fam. Im good. The team i wanted to win, lost, in f boy fashion. The team i wanted to lose, won. Oh and kobe retired. Yada yada. It is what it is. I aint trippin. It really doesnt matter to me at all. Lemme know how your ring comes out tho.

Last edited:

dude has the dumbest opinion on lots of things. just cause someone sounds intelligent and like they know what they are talking about doesnt mean they do,. 

from harden is better then kobe to  westbrook is the greatest passer ever. dude uses a calculator to form basketball opinions

his opinions are laughable 9 times outta 10.  
You're the bro and all but you do realize awwsome is banned from this thread right? Going at his neck when he can't be here for the rebuttal 

Last edited:
i know, right?

On business and the people I'm seeing are 55+ year olds and that scene isn't their thing. Would be strange to go to strip clubs with these type of clients.

utah still salty that kobe gave hayward 60 of them thangs :smokin

f tim duncan. his struggle year gonna be worse than kobes.

Kobe>>>>>>

Love you kobe.

kobe and jackie should do rush hour 4

kobe ate that ***** for 7 games. I loved it. **** ray allen. denzel should've hit that ***** in the throat and not the bald ***** from drumline.

kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe

kobe was far from washed when the cp3 traded got coq blocked

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Kobe Bryant: Retired Los Angeles Lakers Shooting Guard Expecting 3rd Daughter With Wife Vanessa Bryant
"Beyond blessed and excited to share that we are expecting our third baby girl!!! #blessed #babymamba #thankful," Bryant announced on Instagram. The couple's other daughters are ages 10 and 13.

Black Mamba still shooting, still scoring. Ball is life. :smokin

Kobe damn near announced his return to hoops. Lakers byke. yall da suckies.

Was at the Nike store and saw that Nike already made my dude Kobe a shirt to celebrate the special occasion :smokin

View media item 2102745

Hyperdunk Kobe was such a savage.

lmaooo that Players Tribune article. Kobe lowkey bodied his whole family and humbly said aint none of em **** and aint gon be **** because they dont have any ambition because he pacifiered them. And that his parents blow as managers. and that at 17, because of the bread, he was the leader of the family; not dad or grandpa..but him. Savage.

Oh ****, I just realized Hakim Warrick is on this one squad :eek

He still sucks

Highlight of his basketball career.

View media item 2108171

Nahhh highlight of his career is debuting the invisibility cloak kobe 7s. That was the build up, the peak and the end as soon as he unlaced em.

kobe too.

if you can score at a level these guys can, you're actually hurting your team more by passing on those shots. bron can pile drive his way to the basket, but he sus outside of 6 feet. meh sauce.

I'd start my team with prime kobe over prime bron.

bron still chasing kobe and magic ghosts. Blasphemy to even mention the city of Chicago yet. All the goats have 5 minimum. **** outta here.

I'm not surprised NBA TV ignored the 2009 team, but at the same time I am. I thought that group was better than the 2010 group, which they have pretty much focused on all day.
2009 squad was filthy. team was on amission. fueled from pissed on kobe from 2008.

#KobeDay
#8/24

skip all the theatrics, kobe got some dope *** gifts that timmy is passing on with no goodbye tour.

kyrie might be my favorite player in the L right now. def top 3. kid has the juice. and the fact that he's a student of Mamba University, dude just gets it. Hopefully he'll be smart and not get married early, so he's not bogged down when shorty tries to dviorce him for all of the side yambs that comes with being a Bean disciple.

East Will never be better than the west.

Let's stop kidding ourselves :lol

when the clock hit 00:00 on April 13, 2016...the East became better...for the 1st time...since...July 1st, 1996.

This is all just from the offseason thread only, let alone during the actual season when you're incapable of making a post that doesn't mention him.

Kobe needs to cancel this salty *****. She never happy yo

View media item 2143161

Be honest, you just want him to cancel her so you can be her replacement.

Back
Top Bottom