2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Did some reading, the Heat can offer slightly less than their max and it would be about equal to what the Lakers would give him at the max.

Damn state taxes.
mean.gif
Whiteside too dumb to account for taxes. He's going to whoever shows him the bigger number

i''m really surprised Dude is willing to leave a place with no state income tax. F that. Especially when you'll typically break even somewhere else.

I think the old rich GM prioritizes winning a championship rather than making his owner more money. Maybe that's just me.

You can't be serious.

You do know winning championships boosts a franchise value right?

Winning championships = making money.

Did some reading, the Heat can offer slightly less than their max and it would be about equal to what the Lakers would give him at their max.

Damn state taxes.
mean.gif
Whiteside also said, "I'm a business man that plays basketball."

Sounds to me like the Lakers should just dust off the failed presentations to Dwight & Lamarcus and go for a 3rd try. They're gonna resonate a hell of a lot more with Hassan.

Last edited:
Whiteside also said, "I'm a business man that plays basketball."

Sounds to me like the Lakers should dust off the failed presentations to Dwight Howard & Lamarcus Aldridge. They're gonna resonate a hell of a lot more with Hassan.

Exactly, if they give him a billboard like they did Dwight, he gonna be house shopping in Calabases within an hour.

i''m really surprised Dude is willing to leave a place with no state income tax. F that. Especially when you'll typically break even somewhere else.
I'm willing to bet he would make more in LA than in Miami after endorsements.

bruh..I'm sick af.

Last night..BET awards..

Ros...and that classic man dude

apparently they've been together like 3 months..

how this ho just gon cheat on me right out in the open..

just all up in my face..

no dambs given..

gave you the best years of my life..

i hate you..

i love you..

i hate that i love you..

why you gotta look so good for?

Jidenna_GF1.jpg

FDB

tumblr_nuhgfwnLEm1sae0d8o1_400.gif

tumblr_nuhgfwnLEm1sae0d8o2_400.gif

tumblr_nuhgfwnLEm1sae0d8o3_400.gif

LMAOOO. CLASSIC

I think the old rich GM prioritizes winning a championship rather than making his owner more money. Maybe that's just me.
You can't be serious.

this 

reason why i hated the fact that LBJ james won this year

Dan Gilberts lame *** can now fill his pockets even more. **** dan gilbert

#neverforget the letter and his role in #basketballreasons

Last edited:
Absolutely.

Even though markets don't matter as much as they used to, LA and NYC still GOAT.
After seeing how many commercials D'snitchelo has been in, I am will to bet he is going to get an immediate boost in endorsement money.  Not to mention in Miami he is the third guy.  In LA, he would be the face of the franchise until D'lo and Ingram develop.

So Pat Riley is a racist now? What?

And because of that it was good that Bron went back to play for Dan Gilbert, who has a stellar reputation right? I don't even know what this dude is getting at, seems to me like a personal angst against the Heat in general

You can't be serious.

Obviously. Riley is not the owner though.

:lol: at hinting that he's a racist

So Pat Riley is a racist now? What?

I don't even know what this dude is getting at, seems to me like a personal angst against the Heat in general

Yup. He clearly does.

I just don't know how the Heat improve moving forward unless they find a taker for Bosh (zero chance) or Dragic (maybe at best?) while retaining Whiteside and Wade for market value.

Back
Top Bottom