I think he shot 35% from 3 last year
Shot 34.8% from 3 last year 
nerd.gif
 He ain't as bad as everyone thinks

Shot 34.8% from 3 last year 
nerd.gif
 He ain't as bad as everyone thinks
It's a smidget below league average. 

Either way, their projected lineup has some major spacing issues. As scary as Westbrook/Oladipo are athletically, teams are still going to force them to beat them from deep and that's not likely to happen consistently. 

well damn! I would have bet big that was Tony Allen. I really need to admit my eyes are going bad with old age.

My goodness.

He had three opportunities to beat the team he joined

Even after choking twice he was still minutes away from being in the Finals

Don't see why he couldn't have done the one year and opt out if it didn't work out

But I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum
What if he just, wanted to Join GSW?

@ESPNSteinLine

Story going online now: League sources say Oklahoma City is tentatively scheduled to play host to Kevin Durant for the first time on Feb. 11

Let me introduce you to Memphis BBQ. Eyesight will be 20/20, but you'll have gout

Unfortunately, I have alot of food allergies, so BBQ is out the question. I can't have anything tomato related. So I use Brown Sugar as a substitute, which obviously isnt the same.

#All black people look alike

I knew this would come.

@ESPNSteinLine

Story going online now: League sources say Oklahoma City is tentatively scheduled to play host to Kevin Durant for the first time on Feb. 11

This is terrible. Way too late to have the first meeting.

Just like the NBA to make this anticipated matchup late in the season. Too much risk in doing that -- injuries / trades / etc.

Unfortunately, I have alot of food allergies, so BBQ is out the question. I can't have anything tomato related. So I use Brown Sugar as a substitute, which obviously isnt the same.
I knew this would come.
This is terrible. Way too late to have the first meeting.
i'm sayin.. gsw/okc first match up last year didn't happen till early feb i think so i knew it was gon be a lil wait.. saturday game tho
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just like the NBA to make this anticipated matchup late in the season. Too much risk in doing that -- injuries / trades / etc.
agreed. Wonder when the 1st match up of the season will happen. Assuming OKC goes to Oracle 1st

edit: just read the article on ESPN first game should be Nov 3.

Last edited:
Why tf would they do it this way? The first matchup in GS? Hype would be at an all-time high early in the season with KD coming back to OKC

First off, mid-range is where the money is at.

Second off, nobody wants to see OKC get washed in game one of the Season. Let us get our bearings first, then bring on the Cam Calloway's.

Back
Top Bottom