2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If KD would have given Russ a heads up and texted him beforehand.. I can bet that Russ would have simply replied with "K"

Iv left jobs before for other places and not once have i called any of my other coworkers before or after about it.

Thing is Logo and AI were like PG/SG's. Especially AI. Maybe CP can tell us how much Jerry played at SG.

Last edited:
Iv left jobs before for other places and not once have i called any of my other coworkers before or after about it.

I would say this is extremely bizarre. Did you not put in two weeks? I'm baffled.

I know if I were leaving my place of employment, it would be impossible to say goodbye to people. I'd have a line of people waiting for me because greatness was leaving the building.

Were u the manager or supervisor? If you Weren't then who cares about the little guy. If u were a boss or something like kd.....how can u not say peace out to your minions

:lol: AI did not play SG his whole career. He probably should've but didn't.

this is a fair statement. I think it was 50/50 for the career, maybe slightly more at PG. There were seasons where he played nothing but pg, but you can't say that about him at shooting guard. He never played full seasons at sg.

Similar argument about Duncan and pf/c. He hates being called a center, even though he played the majority of his career at center.

Were u the manager or supervisor? If you Weren't then who cares about the little guy. If u were a boss or something like kd.....how can u not say peace out to your minions

Neither KD or Westbrook are the "boss". They are coworkers on the same team. Obviouslly KD has to tell the people in charge but he owes westbrook nothing. Is he supposed to call evey player on the team or just westbrook because hes good?

Neither KD or Westbrook are the "boss". They are coworkers on the same team. Obviouslly KD has to tell the people in charge but he owes westbrook nothing. Is he supposed to call evey player on the team or just westbrook because hes good?
Just Westbrook. He's the co owner of the company. You always gotta say bye to your homie after u quit a job. That's respect. If you didn't say peace out to nobody in your job then maybe you ain't nobody to them.

Westbrook is an employee just like KD def not even close to co-owner. People need to stop assuming they were besties

Westbrook is an employee just like KD def not even close to co-owner. People need to stop assuming they were besties
Doesn't matter if your besties or not. That's still a co worker who you do damage with for the past 8 years. No text? Cmon son

this is a fair statement. I think it was 50/50 for the career, maybe slightly more at PG. There were seasons where he played nothing but pg, but you can't say that about him at shooting guard. He never played full seasons at sg.

Similar argument about Duncan and pf/c. He hates being called a center, even though he played the majority of his career at center.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

so is he supposed to talk to everyone on the team beforehand or just westbrook?

i see no problem with him talking to everyone. Is that odd? Obviously, him not talking to McGary about it wouldn't be shocking.

But i have to believe he actually had relationships with some of the guys on the team, no? Is that ridiculous to think? Serious question. Or was he that miserable where he didn't interact with anyone on that team? Went to practice, minded his business, went home. Showed up at pre-game, played the game, went home after the game, with no relationships at all. Went on the road, flew on the plane, sat in the corner by himself while everyone was playing cards, shooting the ****, but KD with blinders sitting in the back, talking to the stewardess more than teammates, landed, checked into his hotel, went to the mall or watch movies by himself, grabbed a bite to eat by himself, went back to the hotel and did nothing with movies so he just beat off instead. Woke up the next day, ate breakfast in the corner, went to shoot around, went to the game, sat on the bus by himself with headphones on, by himself.

is this the world you live in homie?

Extremely curious what line of work you are in.

Westbrook said that he had told him just 1 week earlier, at dinner, that he was staying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom