2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

This is what I love about NT

How often have you seen a one man led team in the West with the majority of the players being average to below average win 50 games?
laugh.gif

There will not be a single player outside of Westbrook coming close to making an all-star game and not even an All-Defensive team.
Neither is Conley or Parsons and yall just gave them a quarter Billi
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Life hits you fast.

Talk that talk BHZ, homie never contributes anything of substance. Clown just showed up out of the blue and is trying to make a name for himself.

:rofl:

I think he has a post alert on me o because he only starts posting when I say something. All he does is spew out ******** .

I came in here talking about OKC and somebody brings up the Grizz players to retailiate what I'm saying about their team. Yet, you got the nerve to call me out about it. shut up

Last edited:

This is what I love about NT

How often have you seen a one man led team in the West with the majority of the players being average to below average win 50 games? :lol:

There will not be a single player outside of Westbrook coming close to making an all-star game and not even an All-Defensive team.
Neither is Conley or Parsons and yall just gave them a quarter Billi
:wow: :rofl: :rofl:
Life hits you fast.

Wow :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see how many wins Conley / Parsons will be responsible for in comparison to Oladipo / Adams :lol:

Can't wait to see how many wins Conley / Parsons will be responsible for in comparison to Oladipo / Adams
laugh.gif
wouldn't westbrook be the conley role in that equation?

and abrines potentially will be in the same role as parsons

Meanwhile in the team USA thread, a case is being made for why Russ is a historically great passer

Someone need to make the call and let awesome back in this thread so he can hash out his arguments in here

Back
Top Bottom