2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Damn, ESPN2 is televising the TBT winner take all $2M tourney? I was just wondering where i would have to stream it.

I would like to point out that the law that was passed could have easily affected more than just people in the LGBT community because of what else they put in the law...

Quote:
The act also prohibits municipalities in North Carolina from enacting anti-discrimination policies,[14] setting a local minimum wage, regulating child labor, or making certain regulations for city workers. The legislation also removes the statutory and common-law private right of action to enforce state anti-discrimination statutes in state courts.[15] 
This part of the law could easily be used to discriminate against black people and other minority groups. I applaud Silver and the NBA for doing what he did.

Oh ****, I just realized Hakim Warrick is on this one squad :wow:

He still sucks

Last edited:
hope the ncaa teams take a stand as well. duke, tar heels do the same and not play

Last edited:
NY, Chi-town, NO top 3 considerations
As much as I would love it in Chicago, It won't happen under Reinsdorf's watch. Eff Reinsdorf!!!! 
mad.gif

If the Thunder trade Westbrook now and suck this year there's no doubt in my mind the NBA will give them the #1 pick next year if they're in the bottom 5 teams.

If the Thunder trade Westbrook now and suck this year there's no doubt in my mind the NBA will give them the #1 pick next year if they're in the bottom 5 teams.

The problem is there will be no takers for a one year rental. I mean the Nets already exhausted all their picks so...

Back
Top Bottom