2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Cuban needs to give it up and just rebuild. Team is going nowhere fast.

He got that lucky championship in 2011 with all of his players playing amazing at the right time. He's not even going to sniff another Finals appearance until he trades or allows Dirk to walk and rebuilds.

if u start looking for logic... him leaving doesnt even look remotely sensible. just go with the narrative that espn is pushing and enjoy the ride
yeah it does. 

Riles doesn't want to pay the max and playing with a 35 year old wade, a PF who may not ever play again, and for a coach who sus's you with the minutes isn't all that appealing.

if u start looking for logic... him leaving doesnt even look remotely sensible. just go with the narrative that espn is pushing and enjoy the ride
Its not like Miami can offer him anything that the Mavs aren't. Two turds going nowhere fast.

Hassan probably didn't wanna go to LA after that whole DM business on twitter
laugh.gif

Hope he stays and becomes a made man in South Beach
nerd.gif
Same thing I thought. As soon as that came out, fake or not, I was like "This dude cant go to LA now". He probly already booked his flight too 
laugh.gif

Whiteside told y'all he a businessman that plays basketball. Trying to network with Cuban for opportunities off the court? Or maybe cuban is telling him that they grabbing Mike Conley too?

Truly perplexing move by Whiteside if he ends up in Dallas.

I will say that I thought LAL would get more looks in FA this summer. Hopefully once their young guys start to prove themselves they'll get more looks in Free Agency. They gotta start winning some games with their young guys this season, I think.

God damn it.  Why the **** do people keep going to the Mavs for?  That team is going nowhere.

It's seriously annoying. They keep signing these guys who you'd like to see on a better team just to remain mediocre as hell and fight for a playoff spot at the end of the year while remaining boring as hell.

I wonder if Whiteside is embarrassed that those DM's leaked to the internet and is scared to sign with the Lakers now cause it would let everyone know that convo was legit :lol:

I thought those DMs were fake?

Back
Top Bottom