2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

And everyone can slander Barnes all they want but like I been saying he's going to get at least what he turned down last summer

amel i generally respect your comments but NYK and PLAYOFFS???

It's not like it takes much to make the playoffs in the east.

The 8th seed in the east would have been good for 5th in the west

If the 5th seed in the west had the same schedule as the 8th seed in the east then the 5th seed would be the 2nd or 3rd seed.
Regular season don't matter if only one team in the East is ever good

Yeah cause playing the lakers, Kings, suns, and Pelicans aren't guaranteed wins.

Fact is, there's trash in both conferences and only 4 legit title contenders in the entire league. Let's stop east slander when they just won the title.

if there was another team in the east that could legitimately challenge the cavs in the ECF, the east slander would cease to exist.

Thunder want to unload Kanter's and Singler's contract to clean cap for Horford and KD :nerd:

Yeah cause playing the lakers, Kings, suns, and Pelicans aren't guaranteed wins.

Fact is, there's trash in both conferences and only 4 legit title contenders in the entire league. Let's stop east slander when they just won the title.
3 of the 4 "legit" title contenders are in the west.

Yes, Barnes is going to get some money. It is what it is.

He doesn't deserve it though.

Man is the choker of chokers.

I would only put him over Noah.

Last edited:

I would tend to agree with you but I'm not one to say what another person deserves to make. Market value dictates his salary what can you really argue

Thunder want to unload Kanter's and Singler's contract to clean cap for Horford and KD
nerd.gif
Is that even enough?
then you got ersan ilyasova's deal

Hell, 5 of the 6 best teams in the NBA are in the West.

Cavs win one title for the East and eastern conference fans feel like they've accomplished something.

The drop off between the Cavs and the Raptors is so massive it doesn't make any sense.

It'd be different if Bosh was healthy but nah

Last edited:
under 5 mill until the last year.. considering what these other dudes are getting this summer, aint THAT bad

not great.. but still

He doesn't even play (and he shouldn't)

Paying 5 million for a guy to be a negative on offense and defense is never a good contract.

I would only put him over Noah.

Curry is the choker of chokers
Barnes going to Philly, no way he isn't.

Curry is definitely up there. But Barnes takes the cake cuz I don't think dude made a single field goal the last three games [emoji]128514[/emoji]

if there was another team in the east that could legitimately challenge the cavs in the ECF, the east slander would cease to exist.

but atlas that will never happen lol

nba prolly told all agents not to sign players to the east so bron can get 10 rings :lol:

under 5 mill until the last year.. considering what these other dudes are getting this summer, aint THAT bad

not great.. but still

He doesn't even play (and he shouldn't)

Paying 5 million for a guy to be a negative on offense and defense is never a good contract.
I think he can play for other teams in the league.. just didn't get why the thunder resigned him..

guess it was just insurance with Durant's injury.. but with durant being healthy, Roberson and waiters, there was no need to resign him

Hell, 5 of the 6 best teams in the NBA are in the West.
Cavs win one title for the East and eastern conference fans feel like they've accomplished something.
The drop off between the Cavs and the Raptors is so massive it doesn't make any sense.
It'd be different if Bosh was healthy but nah

There are only 4 contenders total. Sure they're more in the west but after that the conferences are even.

Is the west better? Sure.
Is the east trash in comparison? No.

[quote name="LoveHateSelf"/650415/2016-official-nba-off-season-thread-congrats-to-the-cavs-free-agency-7-1/3200_20#post_26107543"]
Im sure it won't matter when they all sitting at the same table trying to lure KD
Steph gonna be the only one at that table
"sign and trade for Klay"
curry gonna turn heel

:nerd:  
[/quote]

Can't get over the look on Klays face when Steph threw him that ugly behind the back pass.

He was thinking "I'm sick of this _" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom