2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to watch the replay and read through the thread, but what's the consensus for the night? I've seen a few say it was one of the better Saturday Nights in recent memory.

Missed the dunk contest cause i only wanted to see the skills nd three point contest, by the responses in here I guess I should've watched nt
Them two Light Skinned ninjas put on  show 

Steph

Klay

KAT

AG

Lavine

LIGHT SKIN IS BACK 
pimp.gif

I'm going to watch the replay and read through the thread, but what's the consensus for the night? I've seen a few say it was one of the better Saturday Nights in recent memory.
It was. You wont be disappointed

Great night man. You won't be disappointed.

Get off the internet and watch it without influence

Best Saturday night in awhile. All the events were competitive and entertaining.

Last edited:

I'm only just catching up on everything, but I would have to say that is correct based on what I've seen.

Best dunk contest I've seen in years.

Was that the most times 10s have been handed out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom