2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pops face 
roll.gif

Game is already kinda whack. Hate to be a debbie downer. I know I cant relate to these guys whatsoever and they have alot riding on their health, but I dont think im capable of not competing when im playing ball. Its never fun when people are fooling around.

All star game would be such a cool opportunity to compete with and against the best players in the world for pride.

Last edited:
Game is already kinda whack. I know I cant relate to these guys whatsoever and they have alot riding on their health, but I dont think im capable of not competing when im playing ball. Its never fun when people are fooling around.

All star game would be such a cool opportunity to compete with and against the best players in the world for pride.

As long as it's close in the last five minutes. That's all you ever want in an All-Star game.

Game is already kinda whack. Hate to be a debbie downer. I know I cant relate to these guys whatsoever and they have alot riding on their health, but I dont think im capable of not competing when im playing ball. Its never fun when people are fooling around.

so much this ... 

Warriors put up 46 in a first quarter this year in a real game... Yet, I don't think either of these teams get to 46 in the first :lol:

the game too quick for kobe.
leonard outta place, did ia not used to this. too much fundamentals, failing without spur teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom