2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kelly Johnson can hit the big fly with the best of them."

...what, Harold?

He'll probably hit one here :lol:

where's my man uribe??? he has walk-off-ability

if royals get on base, it could be a wrap. they've seen niese many times already

Last edited:
"Kelly Johnson can hit the big fly with the best of them."

...what, Harold?

He'll probably hit one here
laugh.gif
Yeah sure harold 
roll.gif

Win your division. That simple. If you can't do that you don't have a right to complain.

Division was insane this year, Pirates had the second best record in the league? I'm good with the WC, but it would be nice to have it a 3 game series. But as I said I get why it isn't, just annoying Arrieta was still going crazy at that point

Win your division. That simple. If you can't do that you don't have a right to complain.

Division was insane this year, Pirates had the second best record in the league? I'm good with the WC, but it would be nice to have it a 3 game series. But as I said I get why it isn't, just annoying Arrieta was still going crazy at that point
I know, this year the Central was something that happens once every 10 years. Tough break for sure, but hey, it is what it is.

Imagine if you're in Kansas City, MO, and you watched the Chiefs game this morning at 8:30 CT and now are watching this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom