2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never booed a guy for PEDs! I rooted for Bonds all those years that would make me a hypocrite. :lol:

Plus I don't care if they use it I want to be entertained

World Series or not, they are well on their way to making me money two opening days in a row. Hope they can hold on.

@hankschulman: Remember last year how the #dbacks refused to allow Dodger fans to sit in the home-plate box in view of the CF cameras? … #SFGiants

@hankschulman: #dbacks did it again tonight with a group of 20 #sfgiants fans who rented the box. They were moved to a box beyond the dugout. #amateurhour

@hankschulman: #dbacks prez Derrick Hall is one of the classiest guys I know. I don’t understand how his club can be so low-class. #amateurhour.

What a joke. Two things about this.....

1) how are teams allowed to get away with this?

2) The Diamondbacks organization has the nerve to call the Dodgers classless for jumping in their pool and then they pull this crap?(cant believe I just semi-defended the Dodgers)

@hankschulman: Remember last year how the #dbacks refused to allow Dodger fans to sit in the home-plate box in view of the CF cameras? … #SFGiants

@hankschulman: #dbacks did it again tonight with a group of 20 #sfgiants fans who rented the box. They were moved to a box beyond the dugout. #amateurhour

@hankschulman: #dbacks prez Derrick Hall is one of the classiest guys I know. I don’t understand how his club can be so low-class. #amateurhour.

2) The Diamondbacks organization has the nerve to call the Dodgers classless for jumping in their pool and then they pull this crap?(cant believe I just semi-defended the Dodgers)
I hope the dodgers pee in their pool again this year

I hope the Giants pee in their pool again this year

Sabathia and Ellsbury today
pimp.gif

mean.gif
 organization is lame as hell for that 

Only getting 1 challenge is a joke! Should be at least 2. Bochy challenged a play and it wasn't overturned which was a bad call them that runner scored on another blown call and they couldn't challenge it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom