2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens way to much man

got 2 tickets for tonight 10 rows behind Nats dugout and cant find a single person who wants to go and enjoy a baseball game lol i know its the Phils but cmon

damn bro. i hate that, too. none of my friends care enough. and whenever i can get them to go, it's just cause they want to go and get obliterated and blackout drunk :lol:

got 2 tickets for tonight 10 rows behind Nats dugout and cant find a single person who wants to go and enjoy a baseball game lol i know its the Phils but cmon

Same. Have two tickets right behind the plate for the Astros tomorrow afternoon :lol:

My Dad and little bro will be there behind the Nats dugout as well :lol:

I remember I invited 5 different people to a Nats game last year and they all decline for different reasons. Went by myself and witnessed Scherzer's no-hitter :pimp:

Me & 2 friends decided to go to a Mets-Royals game earlier this summer cause it was Syndergaard vs Duffy. :lol:

Bought $30 seats & ended up moving down to field level in the 2nd inning :smokin

i'd take a chance on tim tebow. kid is willing to go through the process and play in minors. low risk

i'd take a chance on tim tebow. kid is willing to go through the process and play in minors. low risk

All 30 teams should be willing to take a chance on him, just out of the very slim possibility he could turn into something.

All 30 teams draft guys every year that are worse than Timmy is now :lol:

All 30 teams should be willing to take a chance on him, just out of the very slim possibility he could turn into something.

All 30 teams draft guys every year that are worse than Timmy is now :lol:

True but Tebow is 10 years older than the guys being drafted every year. Sure a team should take a chance and see what he has but I dont think he has much time to go through the process of the minor leagues like a normal drafted player would.

True but Tebow is 10 years older than the guys being drafted every year. Sure a team should take a chance and see what he has but I dont think he has much time to go through the process of the minor leagues like a normal drafted player would.

Agreed, but still incredibly low risk.

Had no idea Odor had stroked 25 dongs on the year. He got pop in the fist and the bat.

Had no idea Odor had stroked 25 dongs on the year. He got pop in the fist and the bat.
Unfortunately he's taken exactly half the many walks this year... :lol:

If there's a more free-swinging son of a ***** in baseball, I sure don't wanna see him.

Unfortunately he's taken exactly half the many walks this year... :lol:

If there's a more free-swinging son of a ***** in baseball, I sure don't wanna see him.

This man once played 159 games and walked 19 times. Think he's only reached 30+ once in his career :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom