2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimp.gif

The man returns back home tonight !

Hopefully they play Kashmir for ol time sakes

And I hope he hits a dinger

Last edited:
seriously one of the best hitting videos i've ever seen :pimp:
Spot on about everything. Every amateur coach needs to watch that. My brothers go to a guy who basically preaches what Donaldson was saying. Wish I had that growing up :smh:

Little league needs to start showing that to the kids same with any coach who coaches young kids.

That was awesome video

Thank you for showing that I seen them promoting it before I left for work this morning and completely forgot

Spot on about everything. Every amateur coach needs to watch that. My brothers go to a guy who basically preaches what Donaldson was saying. Wish I had that growing up
mean.gif
This x's 1000 
mean.gif

Now I'm just left to use this stuff to mash in softball 
roll.gif

The "Donaldson" style has basically been underground for quite a while now. 

Zobrist was really the first nobody in recent time to transform himself into a great big leaguer from really understanding rotational hitting. 

guys like jaime cevallos and mike epstein were really on the forefront of it, and it has slowly trickled down into the major league organizations. I know the Cubs and Astros are big on teaching this style of hitting. 

Last edited:
The "Donaldson" style has basically been underground for quite a while now. 

Zobrist was really the first nobody in recent time to transform himself into a great big leaguer from really understanding rotational hitting. 

guys like jaime cevallos and mike epstein were really on the forefront of it, and it has slowly trickled down into the major league organizations. I know the Cubs and Astros are big on teaching this style of hitting. 
Yep, the guy my little brothers hit with is an Epstein certified instructor. :pimp:

The Yankees are watchable now.

Judge and Sanchez came through ready.
Didi looks inspired again.
Impossible but, if these dudes could make the playoffs :rofl:

Last edited:
Didi been inspired all season. He's been our best player this year.

Jersey mashup is real weird but cool.

Eddy Rodriquez straight dealing and just took himself out of the game . Looks like his knee :smh:

Just when this starting rotation was starting to look decent :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom