2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Aoki for Gomez?
believe me, you don't want Gomez 
sick.gif

A Rod played himself though......

Can't forget and just feel bad if you're on the inside next to him, looking out

Giradi's a bum, I hope he gets canned

I wouldn't go that far. He's always been Alex's biggest fan. You can tell in the dugout and interviews. This new shhh he been on the last month or so is weird. Not sure if it's him or the front office making these decisions. I'm disappointed in him though.

Alex is hitting better than Teix, McCann and Hicks. No reason at all he shouldn't be DH instead of McCann right now.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far. He's always been Alex's biggest fan. You can tell in the dugout and interviews. This new shhh he been on the last month or so is weird. Not sure if it's him or the front office making these decisions. I'm disappointed in him though.

Alex is hitting better than Teix, McCann and Hicks. No reason at all he shouldn't be DH instead of McCann right now.
Definitely agree that Giradi is a big A-Rod supporter. I still remember how fired up he was after Dempster's antics. This whole situation has just been weird...

It's pretty clear 
mean.gif

PED's or not, the way the Yankees front office handled the whole A-Rod situation was/is disgusting 

It really seemed as if they were leading the PED witch hunt against A-Rod just to get out of paying him. Same thing here, he's on the bench because they don't even want to risk having to pay him $6 million if he gets to 700 HRs. It is so damn petty of the Yankees front office 
sick.gif

It's pretty clear 
mean.gif

PED's or not, the way the Yankees front office handled the whole A-Rod situation was/is disgusting 

It really seemed as if they were leading the PED witch hunt against A-Rod just to get out of paying him. Same thing here, he's on the bench because they don't even want to risk having to pay him $6 million if he gets to 700 HRs. It is so damn petty of the Yankees front office 
sick.gif
Wonder how much are the Yankees going to pay him for being a "special advisor"?

Last edited:
He gets his salary for next year. 25 or 27 mil.

I think he plays again somewhere else to get that 700. Once he's at 698, ballparks will fill up.

Evoaldi with elbow pain.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom