2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a real good pick up.
and they're not done yet... 

Darren Balsley Effect

Mets need to get this guy at any price

#SaveOurYoungArms

Last edited:
Damn that Shelby trade could go down as one of the worst in recent memory. Right next to Dickey for Thor and d'Arnaud.

SD got Anderson Espinoza for Pomeranz!? :wow:
Dombrowski doing Dombrowski things. Would've preferred they traded someone else but he's 18 so I get why.

Damn that Shelby trade could go down as one of the worst in recent memory. Right next to Dickey for Thor and d'Arnaud.
for sure. Swanson reminded me a lot of Jeter last year: the way he led his team. He should hit 20 hrs and possibly could be a 20/20 kind of guy. Idk if he'll ever run enough to get there. Should have an obp near 400.

My guy Amed Rosario moving up to 13 on Keith law's list. Kid is very toolsy and should be a solid player. If the power develops he should hit 20-25 hr a year. If not, prob will hit 15 a year and bat around 300 with a 360 obp ideally.

Last edited:
O's announced that Dylan Bundy is getting the start on Sunday. :wow:

Man, I didn't see this coming....thought for sure he'd stay in the BP for the remainder of the season, with the hopes he'd be ready for a spot in the rotation in '17.

Last 9 games: 1.33 ERA, 1.28 WHIP, 10.2 K/9, 5.75 K/BB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom