2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanton had an unreal performance. Definitely deserved it!
Thing that surprised me about Giancarlo is when I first heard him speak, and it was English with no accent.
roll.gif
 Not even gonna lie, I was taken back by it too lmao!

Thing that surprised me about Giancarlo is when I first heard him speak, and it was English with no accent.
hes Black, Puerto Rican and Irish 
laugh.gif

I used to see guys in the MLB with his complexion and be taken back when they had accents when they spoke.

It's quite the opposite now 
laugh.gif
 I'm shocked when no accent is attached.

Sidenote: how did they expect to get that HR Derby done in 2 hours?

Last edited:
I still call him mike stanton 
laugh.gif
 He always reminds me of kaepernick for some reason

Last edited:
Isn't he from SoCal? :lol:

Well deserved Derby win/record. I wanna see the Marlins snag that 2nd WC spot :nerd: .

Best part of all star weekend every year is Jennie Finch :smokin. Use to have a little poster from espn mag of her on my wall growing up. Remember her striking out Richie Sexson too on that around mlb show that use to be on sat mornings

Best part of all star weekend every year is Jennie Finch :smokin. Use to have a little poster from espn mag of her on my wall growing up. Remember her striking out Richie Sexson too on that around mlb show that use to be on sat mornings

I met her at an Astros game :pimp:

If she ever needs somewhere to sit, she always has my face :pimp:

I met her at an Astros game :pimp:

If she ever needs somewhere to sit, she always has my face :pimp:

What if she has an upset stomach?

Man I haven't had time to watch any baseball. Teaching summer school till 12, having training till 3 and grad school till 7 has drained me. Been listening to games on the radio at least on my drive home.

Man I haven't had time to watch any baseball. Teaching summer school till 12, having training till 3 and grad school till 7 has drained me. Been listening to games on the radio at least on my drive home.

Are you and DC car pooling yet? :lol:

Last edited:
Whole family is attending the ASG tonight except for me. Last year at this time I would've been able to go, the real world sucks :smh:

Just seent my homegirl's brother, Ryon Healy, played in the futures game. Went 2/3. Too bad he's in the A's org. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom