2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Not true. I def rock with the A's, don't care one way or back about SF, good or bad.

Sidenote: Cron Trout and Calhoun could pass for brothers.

Snell has some stuff.
Eager to see this Glasnow guy for Pitt who is supposed to be something.
Watching young Pitchers :pimp:

^ Fair enough.  And I am sure you were probably kidding, but Posey is averaging 20 homeruns a year over the past 4 seasons.  Seems kind of a silly claim to make for a player who is always among or at the top the league leaders for homeruns by a catcher.

I def wasn't being serious as in he can't hit a HR.

That was the 1st HR I've seen him hit, ever. I've seen a lot of SF BALL, just miss his HR's live

That was the 1st HR I've seen him hit, ever. I've seen a lot of SF BALL, just miss his HR's live
perfect time to keep riding the phillies offensive wave tonight huh ? lol game got over written all over it tonight 

:lol:

What if i told you Dipoto said there would be some struggles this year :nerd:

perfect time to keep riding the phillies offensive wave tonight huh ? lol game got over written all over it tonight 

150% riding them.
Perfect time for a all day slate for me where I fade everyone including Colorado and roll all over Phillies. Feel a big win tonight.

Last edited:
That stupid fool needs to shallow his pride and stop being stubborn. He should have taken a break two months ago :smh:

Collins made the same mistake twice for allowing pitchers to get what they want. Santana didn't want to take a break after throwing no-hitter. His arm went dying. Now Harvey :x

So disappointed to hear about the news

Last edited:
Cespedes hit a 466 foot bomb the other day. Longest ever at Citifield at the time.

Stanton hit a 470 goot bomb yesterday at CF.

Goodness

Oliver Perez hustles :rofl:

Robles... How the heck did you allow a reliever to get a double off you? :smh: :lol:

Perez was the real deal before he signed a new contract

Last edited:
Murphy continues to piss me off

Never thought I hate this guy so much now

Took a look at Twins box score. I wonder what happens to Ho Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom