2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers offense is nasty, but that rotation and bullpen :x
Need another starter and bullpen guy...

Been short at least two of their five starters all year long, their down 3 guys now with AJ just making his first start in two months... Been running out at least 2-3 AAA spares in the rotation all year long.

All that has worn on the bullpen. Getting Yu and Kela back soon will be a nice shot in the arm.

They've got the pieces to pull off another Hamels/Diekman type deal. Need to do it.

Wasn't Verlander washed not long ago?
He's a shell of what he used to be but he's still serviceable.
I remember last year, when one day he just started dealing all of a sudden.

1 year later, dude still out there tricking batters

pimp.gif

Rangers offense is nasty
By far my favorite team to watch.

I love watching the A's hit all over top teams too, and they play nights which is my favorite time of the 24hrs

Last edited:
Bruh....games like this Yankees/SD one are the reason Old Heads didn't want instant replay.

I bet the have 20minutes stop time between these 6 replays (Kemp w/ the worst slide I've ever seen)

Last edited:
A's blowpen blows it again...

On a side note though...Bartolo the GOAT beats Arrieta 
laugh.gif

KLJ doesn't post anymore, but the Red Sox got Yankeed[emoji]8482[/emoji] last night.

At the game. He has the place rocking. Espinosa leads the team in homes. Unreal.

One of the best stories in baseball right now. Props to you for keeping the faith.

Great day to be at the yard

Last edited:
Hamels getting rocked. I think every Twin has a hit off of him and it's only the 4th inning. Good thing for them is Twins can't run the bases today.

Last edited:
One of the best stories in baseball right now. Props to you for keeping the faith.

Great day to be at the yard
In past years I've given up on Espi, this year felt different.

Stras with a great start off the DL. 6.2 innings of no-hit ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom