2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Astros looking like Astros of last year.

It was one game :lol:

But it was nice to see a starting pitcher not get shelled :lol:

We should be able to beat up on the division like we did last year.

If I'm not mistaken, our best runs last year game when we played a bunch of divisional games back to back :lol:

Nice to see the Reds roll in person

A particular of the Cubs fans tonight :smh:

Just don't understand how some people act at sporting events (not Chicago specific)

Last edited:
I have two extra tickets to the Astros Marners game im Htwon May 5th. Let me know if anyone is interested u can have them for free.

I had a dream Spiderman literally webbed me from Brooklyn to PNC Park so I could watch Yankees/Pirates.

I can't drink anymore :rofl: .

What's the recommended place to sit at Fenway? Planning a trip to see the Astros next month

Price range around 100 hopefully
Thanks guys

What's the recommended place to sit at Fenway? Planning a trip to see the Astros next month

Price range around 100 hopefully
Thanks guys

RF roofbox is my favorite spot to sit (around 100, maybe a bit more)

Bleachers are fun if you can sit in the first few rows (will be cheapest option)

Near Pesky Pole is dope too (RF foul pole - probably right around 90-100)

Last edited:
[quoteMets pitchers recorded 57 strikeouts on their just completed road trip, which means fans can now save 57% on tickets in select seating areas for the Mets upcoming homestand which runs tomorrow-May 4.[/quote]

:x

Wish my friend waited. My friend bought tickets for this Saturday's game. Giants vs Mets... It's gonna be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom