2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

105 days till pitchers & catchers report 
smokin.gif

I'm from here and to see all the bandwagon fans just make me laugh and my phone is blowing up! Smh I have never nor will I ever like the Royals and I'm born and raised in KC!

Ya'll New Yorkers are sore losers man. Let them cook, like they cooked ya'll pitchers up.
I'd be pissed if I was in NY. If I assume everyone here is under 30 years old, it was the second time seeing the Mets in the World Series. After a 9 year playoff drought too.

Last edited:
There were also a lot of bandwagon Mets fans too. I like how the Royals play dudes never quit.

Can't win a title if you don't "it" in between ya legs as Tim Hudson once said. Mets just didn't have it, if they did they wouldn't have choked these games away. I feel bad for the true Mets fans who had to sit through that.

I'm from here and to see all the bandwagon fans just make me laugh and my phone is blowing up! Smh I have never nor will I ever like the Royals and I'm born and raised in KC!

I know this feeling. Being born in the bay, and now living in Sacramento, Giants bandwagon is the biggest I've ever seen of any team out of any sport.

4 damn hits all game didn't help the Mets either tonight...Gotta give it to the Royals for taking advantage, but Mets blew 3 damn games

Last edited:
I know this feeling. Being born in the bay, and now living in Sacramento, Giants bandwagon is the biggest I've ever seen of any team out of any sport.
Giants fan since 2001 (born in 94).

The influx of Giants fans from 2010-2014 is what the Warriors is becoming now. Shi* is getting ridiculous. So many people out there not knowing ANYTHING about baseball nor trying to get to learn.

Last edited:
[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="DaNiKeRhiNo"]Ya'll New Yorkers are sore losers man. Let them cook, like they cooked ya'll pitchers up.[/quote]Cook deez nuts[/quote]:smh: C'mon, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom