2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="madj55"][quote name="TheRealRell"]I've already changed the channel and checked out for the night.[/quote]:smh:[/quote]Seriously[/quote]x3

So many comebacks in these playoffs, including last night.

This is going to top my most disappointing sports moment ever
I dont think I will ever witness the Mets get over the hump in my life time.

[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="shatterkneesinc"]This is going to top my most disappointing sports moment ever
I dont think I will ever witness the Mets get over the hump in my life time.[/quote]They have five aces they'll be back next year.[/quote]Next year?

During game 2?!

[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="shatterkneesinc"]This is going to top my most disappointing sports moment ever
I dont think I will ever witness the Mets get over the hump in my life time.
They have five aces they'll be back next year.[/quote]Next year?

During game 2?![/quote]I still think we can get back into it but dude is talking like the world is ending :lol:

Everyone on KC is clutch. Fortunately the Giants beat them by a hair.

Much respect. That was one of the best WS I've seen even though we lost. If y'all only didn't have the T-1000 on the mound game 7.

Cueto BYKE!!!!
LET"S GO ROYALS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Royals players have my respect. Shifts, small plays and aggressive plays... I'd love to have that kind of squad.

Niese really surprises me the mostly. He wasn't pitching great in a regular season. He's been fantastic this postseasons.

Mets will win Game 3 tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom