2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They take this first pitch thing serious over there :lol:

fck8zBl.gif

LOLOL ^^

And btw, watching my A's play the Twins...

Where has Joe Mauer been the last 3 years? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

:wow: I remember that trick pitch video.

:smh: @ Joe Mauer. He was truly awesome in 2009. He hasn't been same after he had to face his back and knee problems.

Every time, I saw his cousin refereeing an NBA game. I always thought of Joe.

Dope videos dude :pimp:

Love those mechanics.

Is it bad the only reason I want a kid is to mold him into a hall of fame pitcher :lol:

One thing I really love about those Nolan Ryan clips, he's throwing from the 3rd base side of the rubber. Price and Kershaw throw from the first base side. While guys like Harvey throw from the first base side as well. I'm curious how much of an affect the side you pitch from has on your durability. Read something that righties should throw from the third base side and throwing from first might have you pronate prematurely, or something, don't remember the specifics.

Love how Seaver releases the ball and automatically gets into fielding position to protect himself from comebackers.

Last edited:
@Max_Scherzer: Well who was the last one to use Nationals Park? Taylor Swift.. I blame her for the power outs tonight. We now have #BadBlood

@Bharper3407: My bad everybody..I knew I shouldn't of used that blow dryer before the game! #shortage

:lol: :lol:

Getting to witness a Mike Trout walk off bomb in person is absolutely amazing! On my birthday no less!!

Last edited:
Happy birthday b. Trout :pimp:

Anyone collect All Star Game baseballs? Just ordered a few off Amazon. Thinking about collecting one a year form here on out, they look really cool.

Last edited:

Anyone collect All Star Game baseballs? Just ordered a few off Amazon. Thinking about collecting one a year form here on out, they look really cool.

And World Series baseballs :pimp:

My neighbor collects super bowl footballs. Pretty cool :pimp:

Dope. I got a World Series baseball instead of a trophy in 7th or 8th grade. That thanks for playing prize :pimp: I might have two balls actually which would mean 7th and 8th if that's the case.

I wanna try and get Harper or Kris Bryant to sign this year's ball and Trout to sign last year's.

if the yanks are gonna let warren rot in the pen trade him and try to get a 2nd baseman or shortstop preferably one from Colorado.

Getting to witness a Mike Trout walk off bomb in person is absolutely amazing! On my birthday no less!!
Happy birthday!

Btw, I hate the Angels, Seahawks, Lakers, and Trojans. Go A's, 49ers, Warriors, and Bruins. 
pimp.gif
happy.gif
<3

Last edited:

Every baseball isnthe same. No point in collecting them.

Also, every day is the same. Birthdays don't matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom