2016 Black Toe 1 L/C

Last edited:
Just looked at my ds size 12 from ftl
Stars are more defined on the left shoe. I also looked at my ds top 3 both bottoms look the same star wise.

Just looked at my ds size 12 from ftl
Stars are more defined on the left shoe. I also looked at my ds top 3 both bottoms look the same star wise.

Thanks for the input. In your opinion would you say it's just a flaw or something that should be looked into?

Try to bend the toe box, if they don't bend in half, you know they legit, they are supposed to give you some resistance. Is your toe box all smooth or bumpy? Check for loose threads on the shoe and check if there is any glue stain on the shoe, as there shouldn't be any. Also remove the insole and there should be two holes underneath the insole.

Last edited:
Try to bend the toe box, if they don't bend in half, you know they legit, they are supposed to give you some resistance. Is your toe box all smooth or bumpy? Check for loose threads on the shoe and check if there is any glue stain on the shoe, as there shouldn't be any. Also remove the insole and there should be two holes underneath the insole.

Gave it a try & there was definitely resistance, wasn't able to bend much. Texture feels good, no loose threads or glue stains. I removed the insoles one shoe has 2 holes the other has 3.

You're good, they look just like my NDC pair, my stars are also different just like yours.

The NIKE on the bottom usually has a shorter point on the swoosh with the fakes

looking at your wing logo i can tell your good, the fakes on the JORDAN dont touch between the RD legit 1's do.

Last edited:
I literally just put them away, I'll take a pic of them tomorrow. But they look EXACTLY like yours

Not saying these are fake but I've seen a few fakes that have the R & D touching just thought I would throw that out there

Back
Top Bottom