2015 Predictions/Prophecy

I hope bordeauxs re-release. I slept on em years ago
mean.gif

All 16's (Never had a pair, always wanted one)

Indiglo 14's

Laney 14's

Aqua 8's (Cmon JB)

All 17's (Prolly wont happen unless there is a ridiculous price hike)

Mocha 3's

Katrina 3's

MAROON 6'S (!!!!!!)

Black Silver 5s aka best Jordan's ever without the 23 on the side and the Black and Red 12s done right. That's all I want.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some 14s and up .feel like they never retro

I wouldn't mind the black and red 14s yet again. They have sentimental value to me being my first J back in 98. Also the Wizards fan in me needs the 17 and 18s again.

Last edited:
Why are maroons dropping next year as opposed to this year?

And they shouldn't retro Charcoals or Olympics again next year. All you guys that slept on em tough **** :tongue:

Because JB has been known to hold one OG release for the following year.

Plus it gives them a reason for people to look forward to something.

2015 wishlist:

1. Hare 7
2. Maroon 6
3. Cool Grey 3 or 4
4. Space Jam 11 (with concord jumpman/45 on back)
5. Chambray 7
6. Tour Yellow 4
7. Flint/Purple/White 7
8. Indiglo 14
9. Oxy 14
10. Altitude 13 (but with a twist? maybe incorporate white into it; last release was in 2010, then before that, 2005; seems like it could be a 5-year cycle?)

Dude metallic 5s and bordeaux 7s just released like 3 years ago..
Next year it will be 4 years and it is the year of the 7 so praying they release the bordeaux. They are an OG colorway. Debating paying ebay price for 2011s  now or waiting. 

Last edited:
So much for 2015 Predictions, this thread is just "What I want to re-release" :lol:.

Having said that, I'll toss in a couple I'd like to see

1. Cool Grey IV's
2. Lightning IV's
3. Chicago NA 1's
4. Space Jam 11's
5. White/Neutral Grey 13's, or Wheat 13's

SJ 11s..
Wheat 13s..
Laney 14s..
Ginger 14s..
Oxy 14s..
University Blue 14s..
Forrest Green 14s..
Melo 2s..
CG 3s..
Raging Bull 5s..
Seattle 10s..

I've had orginal realeses in the 9 olive, 11s spacejams , 16s ,and 17s. If I could get the 11s and the 17s again I might retire. Lol

For 2016 they should do a run of shoes 1-12 for the corresponding month all nike air logos. So January would be bred 1 NA.

I think this would be great for those who wanted the shoes with NA and one EXPENSIVE year!!

remember tho.... there are theories that 2014 will be the last "year of" because the hype on the 7's and 8's isn't as high. thats not to say they wont do some 7 releases, but i wouldnt count on a "year of the 7".

For 2016 they should do a run of shoes 1-12 for the corresponding month all nike air logos. So January would be bred 1 NA.

I think this would be great for those who wanted the shoes with NA and one EXPENSIVE year!!
 should be chicago NA 1

These threads always turn into wish list threads.
My prediction for 2015 is some VII's will release :wink:

what do you guys think the chances are of them waiting till the 20th anniversary of the movie to drop the space jams?

maybe the space jams(black/concords) will release for the first time ever

saw this on fb

View media item 996327

thats actually two different black based air jordan XI which were not released in 1995/1996.
1. Black/dark-concord-white: these are often mistaken as space jams but they are actually mj's pes he wore in the nba playoffs against the Orlando magic in game 4, 5 and 6. They have the 45 on the heel as that was the original design.

2. Black-varsity royal-white aka Og space jams
these were not released during the initial release of the air jordan XI but remained as a movie exclusive until jordan brand decided to retro them in 2000 and released them to the public for the first time.
You could tell it was varsity blue jumpman and traction pods during the close cam shot before the tip off in space jam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom