2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

something tells me it might be true...I just dont see how a chick could randomly make up a bold face lie like that unless maino was lying

Smh not my guy Melo... Trust no chick and only use them for sex. Can't never lose that way :pimp:

Last edited:
He'll have someone get the girl for him. Then they search the person and take any/all devices that's on them so that they can't take pics or communicate in anyway. Heard lebron ran thru maaaad girls but I can't confirm that it's only a rumor but not hard to believe.

He'll have someone get the girl for him. Then they search the person and take any/all devices that's on them so that they can't take pics or communicate in anyway. Heard lebron ran thru maaaad girls but I can't confirm that it's only a rumor but not hard to believe.

That seems like a little too serious :lol:

kslife ‏@kevin_seraphin · 22h22 hours ago
First Mini camp in Puerto Rico with my new teammates @nyknicks carmeloanthony @kporzee @jeriangrant @carmeloanthony[emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
View media item 1681491

And forgive me if I'm coming across as internet ignorant but what does the "
WellmadeThunderousFlatfish.gif
" response mean? Seen this a few times on NT recently and I have no idea what the **** it means. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Wait, so the Lala thing is confirmed or what?
Dudes just in here gossiping for pgs like it's confirmed facts :lol:

Nobody can even say who this dude is.
Please just go away with this.

No need to continue the gossip and sensationalizing if you aint got proof. None of this these dudes are very careful but I know ppl that told me the truth.

Last edited:
i thought it was Maino? :nerd:

let's change the subject: Will Kris win RoY & MVP or just RoY?

Repost from DBNT:

It's been asked several times in the past by me along with several other folks, but any recommendations for tailors in NYC?

A list of a few shops I've compiled so far:
Raymond's Tailor
Nelson Tailor Shop
Dynasty Tailor

Any first hand experiences or other recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom