2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Whoa

knicks >> yankees

Bball the new American passtime now werd
smokin.gif

So is the Shump vs Timmy Jr thing still a debate for some of ya'll? Don't hold your breath waiting on Shump to discover greatness lol. He is what he is, and will continue to be that.

Last edited:
id give shump 4 years, 20 mil. no more, no less. he just needs to embrace the 3 and D role and make the occasional dunk that pumps the crowd.

He's gonna get 5-7 at least. These owners don't play hardball, they just give out bad contracts and complain about it a couple of years later.

also take into consideration the new tv deal that will most likely increase the cap, resulting in higher average salaries.

also take into consideration the new tv deal that will most likely increase the cap, resulting in higher average salaries.

Good point.

I guess you have to look at it in a relative standpoint. I'd probably give him something short-term though. I have no qualms with him leaving for another team though. We'll just put him under the "Landry Fields" category if that does happen.

Good point.

I guess you have to look at it in a relative standpoint. I'd probably give him something short-term though. I have no qualms with him leaving for another team though. We'll just put him under the "Landry Fields" category if that does happen.

for a project like shump, id rather give him more years and less money. that way, if he miraculously blooms, we'll still have him and not have to pay him more.

shump is just not that good... i really wouldnt mind losing him... i thought he would at least be better than ill will but i was wrong... just let his contract ride out next summer and pick up marc gasol and monroe

Last edited:
i doubt we land gasol. i think monroe is a good probability, since he signed the QO. the only way i think monroe stays with DET is if josh smith gets traded.

I question how bad Shump wants it. Does he want to live the NBA lifestyle like Darius Miles, or does he want to be an All Star? So far I'm leaning toward the former.

Anyone here ever been to Vienna and Prague? Planning my yearly Euro trip and those cities seem to be VERY interesting and filled with culture.

I'm really interested in traveling by rail this time though. Anyone have any scenic routes to recommend?

Last edited:
Prague :smokin :smokin

My finance bros from Penn State went there for a Spring Break. The pics and videos are the only scenic things you need to see :wow: :evil: :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone here ever been to Vienna and Prague? Planning my yearly Euro trip and those cities seem to be VERY interesting and filled with culture.

I'm really interested in traveling by rail this time though. Anyone have any scenic routes to recommend?
How do you deal with that flight man? I can't stand being stuck on a plane for more than four hours.

Wow @ Bora Bora. 

What airline(s) are u using? Flight is wild expensive too, no?

Just looking at pics on tumblr, looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom