2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i wish towns was under the radar and okafor was the clear cut #1 guy then we might have a chance at towns

We need the tandem who led the Utah Jazz to 2 consecutive finals appearances to put us over the hump

Howard Eisley and Shandon Anderson

Edit: do we have room for 2 more maxes?

Last edited:
freeze our balls word to tom brady
Silver gotta Tom Brady the draft. It's the only way.
Greatest Living American. 
pimp.gif

Since y'all were bringing up old names and clips...here's probably my favorite throwback post ever in the Knicks thread from my man @goldenchild9...
NAH.

He's JR is a power forwards body.

Basketball IQ is below sea level.
I cried real tears that day. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
freeze our balls word to tom brady
Silver gotta Tom Brady the draft. It's the only way.

Greatest Living American. :pimp:

Since y'all were bringing up old names and clips...here's probably my favorite throwback post ever in the Knicks thread from my man @goldenchild9

NAH.

He's JR is a power forwards body.

Basketball IQ is below sea level.
I cried real tears that day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

:lol: wait who was being talked about with that one?

Knicks’ brass headed to Chicago for NBA Draft Combine

The Knicks’ brass will be in Chicago beginning Wednesday scouting potential draft picks at the NBA Draft Combine.

The team could have President Phil Jackson, GM Steve Mills, assistant GM Allan Houston and various scouts on hand at Quest Multisport Complex to watch the 62 prospects play five-on-five and go through drills.

“The reality is that we want to grow a star through this system that will be here for 15 years in his career,” Jackson said recently. “We love the fact that 30 years ago Patrick Ewing, who I think the Knicks were third in the lottery system at that time came out first and he was a player with this organization for over 15 years and that moved the franchise in a way in which everybody recognizes and we think there are a couple of players in this draft that might be able to do that.”

The Knicks have a 19.9 percent chance at the No. 1 pick and are guaranteed a top-5 pick.

Projected top three picks Karl-Anthony Towns, Jahlil Okafor and Emmanuel Mudiay are among the players who will skip the event. Mario Hezonja of Croatia and Kristaps Porzingis of Latvia are also not expected because their teams are still playing in Europe.

Below is the full list of participants, including potential lottery picks D’Angelo Russell of Ohio State, Justise Winslow of Duke, Willie-Cauley-Stein of Kentucky, Stanley Johnson of Arizona, Frank Kaminsky of Wisconsin and Myles Turner of Texas.

Back
Top Bottom