2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

lets just hope we get to draft KAT. imagine if phili or minny gets the 1st and 2nd pick and he straight up tells them he wont play for them. is that possible? would they be forced to trade their pick or just draft someone else? im sure this type of thing must have happened in the past.

J-Lo :pimp: The definition of beauty.

So if we don't get a top three, Phil will trade the pick. Is that correct?

lets just hope we get to draft KAT. imagine if phili or minny gets the 1st and 2nd pick and he straight up tells them he wont play for them. is that possible? would they be forced to trade their pick or just draft someone else? im sure this type of thing must have happened in the past.
Lol were you around for the Rubio saga??? 
roll.gif

Steph wanted to play in NYC also and not Golden State for what it's worth... And yet we ended up with Jordan ******* Hill 
mean.gif

Ay though. Take a second and really think about the idea of Karl Anthony-Towns being drafted by the Knicks.

Imagine being 19 years young...Dominicano...getting picked #1...in New York...for the New York team...which you've been a fan since childhood growing up a hop, skip and a jump away in Jersey.

Like **** man, I can't 'eem process what that would be like for the young bul.

That young man is born to be a Knick. I hope he lands to us.

I had no idea he was Dominican :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
wait KAT is Dominican?

Might as well direct deposit his whole rookie salary to La Marina if we draft him

Last edited:
we to march on MSG. This **** is like a april fools joke brought to life. Isiah got pics of dolan and little boys or something.

Hmmm. This guy cost me like 11 million off a sexual harrasment suit. Maybe i should put him in charge of a girls team at msg.

Part onwer!

Last edited:
wait KAT is Dominican?

Might as well direct deposit his whole rookie salary to La Marina if we draft him

exactly ...

bringing him here might not be the best move. i'm really just hatin on what he's gonna be applying erections to but think about the hangovers and literally "the trouble" he can get into uptown ...

this was one of my boys yesterday

View media item 1520659

his job was just to watch this dudes car while he got a cut, wasn't no celebrity either :lol:

theres alot of bad influences here for a dominican kid drafted #1 in nyc ... just my humble ...

looks like melo is getting a bit bigger in his recent IG post. its a vid so idk how to embed it haha.

we to march on MSG. This **** is like a april fools joke brought to life. Isiah got pics of dolan and little boys or something.

Hmmm. This guy cost me like 11 million off a sexual harrasment suit. Maybe i should put him in charge of a girls team at msg.

Part onwer!

No one gives a **** about the Liberty anyways. As long as he stays away from the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom