2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Let's just put it this way we had a party bus on the way up with strippers on there. It got reckless quickly man :smh: girls sitting on patron bottles ODB auditioning for the bb :smh:

Let's just put it this way we had a party bus on the way up with strippers on there. It got reckless quickly man :smh: girls sitting on patron bottles ODB auditioning for the bb :smh:

That's nothing. I was at King of Diamonds in Miami a few years back and saw chicks do things with ping pong ball I never thought could be done.

Let's just put it this way we had a party bus on the way up with strippers on there. It got reckless quickly man
mean.gif
girls sitting on patron bottles ODB auditioning for the bb
mean.gif

That's nothing. I was at King of Diamonds in Miami a few years back and saw chicks do things with ping pong ball I never thought could be done.

@PhilJackson11: #knicknation Merry Christmas to all and Peace on earth. Please be assured your hopes and wishes are getting through to Santa. He will bring

@PhilJackson11: #knicknation a better 2015 than 14. The effort and skill of our team will grow as the players learn how to play with and for each other.

We getting all the 2015 free agents :pimp:

Fellas, Merry Christmas, enjoy the holidays. My best to you and your fam, enjoy watching the kids in the morning and opening yours :smokin

gimme a win tomorrow :lol:

Merry Christmas, guys.

I'm not on here as much anymore, but I want to wish all of you a happy and healthy Christmas.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, bros. Hope y'all stay healthy and enjoy the day with your families.

Hopefully next year at this time we'll be 25-5. 
smokin.gif

I remember going Christmas day 2001. Was hyped to see Vince Carter play but disappointed that Camby was out with an injury. Knicks with the W that night tho.

Anyways, for those that will go...ummm...enjoy? Lol

Wizards will slaughter us and we're wearing those ridiculous jerseys :smh:

BRING BACK THE SOLID ORANGE CHRISTMAS JERSEYS :smokin :smokin :smokin

@PhilJackson11: #knicknation Merry Christmas to all and Peace on earth. Please be assured your hopes and wishes are getting through to Santa. He will bring

@PhilJackson11: #knicknation a better 2015 than 14. The effort and skill of our team will grow as the players learn how to play with and for each other.

We getting all the 2015 free agents :pimp:

In Phil we trust

Back
Top Bottom