2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Returded

I appreciate Clyde telling it how it is though....someone has to say it.

Oh yeah, I think they should call up Thanasis Alphabet and let him play up here. Might as well learn while we suck. Play all the young guys.

Last edited:
Even though Jose didn't have a great game, his influence on the court was obvious. Let's see how we do against s better team. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke, since we were playing the sixers.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio wanna buy that jacket for me for Chanukah?

Once I open up my pharmacy I got you...

I can't just cop you something, and not get anything else for my NYK bruhs.

If we had a secret santa and I had you, I would've gotten you that warmup. For real.

someone give me 15 grand while we're at it.

For that ETrade account? :lol:

http://newyorkknicksmemes.com/2014/11/22/did-clyde-frazier-just-call-the-knicks-******ed-vine/

somebody post :lol:

i gotta learn ..

No Way! :lol:

Anyone else have ESPN send out weird score alerts?

I got the alerts after I got out of work and I saw "Knicks beat Sixers 233-185" and I was like "what the ****?"

:lol:

Yeah, I got that too. I was thinking something was wrong with my ScoreCenter app.

Like Pistol Pete

Pistol Peeeeeeeeeeete.

M&N sale 40% off jerseys 25% off hats or something Idk

Code PRIVATE2014 make an account and login

Clyde jersey, Ewings, Willis Reed, Mase, Mark Jackson...didn't get any Knicks stuff. Waiting for a Spreewell jersey to release.

ny sports is suffering. like when was the last time all the teams did ok? as in just not have a losing record?

monday night nix y'all

^ Mitchell and Ness only has throwback jerseys. Lund isn't on Mitchell and Ness. M&N has like three Rangers jerseys on their site.

Knicks suck. Took a break from this thread, **** the Knicks.

Last edited:
i see us going 2-1 on our road trip. im pretty sure were gonna lose to houston. dallas shouldnt be too much of a disadvantage, bc their roster is built similarly to ours. okc should be a breeze, but then again we are the knicks :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom