2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

2 minutes into the 3rd and i turned the game off.
they dont wanna play or make an effort to comeback? im not watching.

Knicks are back.

we end one losing streak, only to start another.
that should be our slogan

also, blame Wear, Stat and Tim for that late 2nd quarter run by the Bucks.

I'm blown so I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I peeped the game on the app....until I saw the score on the NBA TV ticker. Damn, Knicks. Get it together, you bums

i want to feel like the fans of other teams that even mediocre, this team is less than that and they are fine because Phil and the triangle were supposed to fix everything. When Shump is the best player outside of Melo we are done.

Last edited:
this season finna make me relapse!
It's the only thing keeping my blood pressure low this season, this is getting to be ridiculous. At this point, Bargs & Calderon are going to look like the second coming of Jeremy Lin if they get back & make wins happen.

Guys, they're talking bad about us on NBA TV "is that really a surprise?(Bucks) the way the Knicks have been playing?" "*laughter* no, not really" :lol:

i want to feel like the fans of other teams that even mediocre, this team is less than that and they are fine because Phil and the triangle were supposed to fix everything. When Shump is the best player outside of Melo we are done.

Faneto...

Last edited:
The Bucks are a good defensive squad though...got Mr. Fantastic dudes at damn near every position and we have problems scoring....and defending....and rebounding.

The Bucks are a good defensive squad though...got Mr. Fantastic dudes at damn near every position and we have problems scoring....and defending....and rebounding.

So in a nutshell we have problems playing ball. I bet the Knicks D league squad would wash these dudes.

Holy hell forgot the knicks were playing tn gtaV dropped playing that all day.. Might have to go back online this game is horrendous when's the last time the bucks beat the knicks

Back
Top Bottom