2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

We won a winnable game.  Good start to my Sunday.

Also, speaking of JR and his step back, it's always been due to his lack of a first step.  Think abut how many times you've ever seen JR blow by someone.  Almost never. 

We won a winnable game.  Good start to my Sunday.

Also, speaking of JR and his step back, it's always been due to his lack of a first step.  Think abut how many times you've ever seen JR blow by someone.  Almost never. 
Same reason Brandon Jennings always steps back.

Dude I had seats in literally the very last row :lol: but I had this bacon burger that was elite and coming from me someone that doesn't eat red meat that's saying a lot.

It was awesome man. I don't eat red meat but I didn't feel like waiting on the chicken tender line. Made the right choice. Sometimes you gotta indulge that cow.

It was awesome man. I don't eat red meat but I didn't feel like waiting on the chicken tender line. Made the right choice. Sometimes you gotta indulge that cow.
Who you telling? I eat 5,000-6,000 calories per day.

Chicken tenders is always the move when I'm at the ballpark or MetLife.

20 for a burger fries n water but I used my chase debit card so got $5 off (free fries basically).

At Citi the pulled pork is my go to if the line is ok.

Last edited:
That looks legit. I think there's some kind of spending limit or something. I initially wanted just fries but I couldn't get the 5 off so I got the burger. Was gonna get fries n at half time get tenders but it worked out for the best. Burger was delicious.

Your pics make Terry Richardson proud, Champ.

I'm watching Spike Lee learns the Triangle on MSG now and they (Phil and Fish along with assistants) are doing a great job of explaining it.

Last edited:
Do you have telescopes for eyes? I had to watch the game on tv to see anything
laugh.gif
Champ's pics make my eyes hurt. Y'all can play coy if you want to. Decent dude though.

Back
Top Bottom