2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class * S-Inspired - Coupe Pics *C63 Officially Released*

If you cant tell the difference between a 3 and a 5 then you must be blind or a girl. The headlights are completely different shapes. Basic 528is look great with the 5 spoke rims. I liked the E350 before the mid cycle refresh, the seperate headlights was a great look.

New C looks like an S as well.

If you cant tell the difference between a 3 and a 5 then you must be blind or a girl. The headlights are completely different shapes. Basic 528is look great with the 5 spoke rims. I liked the E350 before the mid cycle refresh, the seperate headlights was a great look.

New C looks like an S as well.

I can tell the difference just enough of a difference to justify the 15K price jump from 3 to 5. My boy has the 528 M package and that looks great, but base 528 is nothing special. Just my opinion. I liked the previous e350 too, last of the separate headlights from Benz.

The new C has inspiration from the S and a bit of the new E but no one can ever confuse the two. The S is a standout car.

Last edited:
are you bein serious?

Srs. When the new body 3 came out it took a while for me easily pick it out from the 528. Some angles the cars look way to similar. Now it's a different story but paying 15K more I'd expect more of a change in styling.

So I don't know if you guys are still arguing this but I was reading page 7-8 and some of you were arguing that the C is better than the E.

I'm not big into cars by any means so I don't know much when it comes to specs and all that jazz.
But based on this notion that the C is better than the E are you saying I can go from my E to a C and this can be considered an upgrade?

Is this real life?

^

They were just saying a loaded C has more than a base E, and for some its more nimble and fun to drive.

In any case, ill always think E > C regardless of options. It has a presence the C just doesnt have on it. 
pimp.gif

So I don't know if you guys are still arguing this but I was reading page 7-8 and some of you were arguing that the C is better than the E.

I'm not big into cars by any means so I don't know much when it comes to specs and all that jazz.
But based on this notion that the C is better than the E are you saying I can go from my E to a C and this can be considered an upgrade?

Is this real life?

its an opinion. I feel TO ME this C is better than the current E. Its all about preferences. If you feel your car is better by all means then it is better. My logic is I can get all of the amenities for less.

I can tell the difference just enough of a difference to justify the 15K price jump from 3 to 5. My boy has the 528 M package and that looks great, but base 528 is nothing special. Just my opinion. I liked the previous e350 too, last of the separate headlights from Benz.

The new C has inspiration from the S and a bit of the new E but no one can ever confuse the two. The S is a standout car.
The C looks like a mini S. Just look at the front end and back end, it would EASILY be confused if you dont know a thing or two about Benz'. The rear on a 3 and 5 may be confused, but theres no denying the differences in the front.

5 series > 3 series. Again, its road presence IMO. Its a "big boy" car. Just like the C and E. E is a big boy car.

Last edited:
The C looks like a mini S. Just look at the front end and back end, it would EASILY be confused if you dont know a thing or two about Benz'. The rear on a 3 and 5 may be confused, but theres no denying the differences in the front.

5 series > 3 series. Again, its road presence IMO. Its a "big boy" car. Just like the C and E. E is a big boy car.

If you get that Luxury package with the lighting package on the new C the front looks exactly like an S.

Respect your opinion, but I disagree. 3 series and 5 series look identical at times, not enough change from one to the other. Also, the 5 doesn't look special unless you get the M package, while the basic E class looks very aggressive. Not to mention base engine choices e350 > 528

Last edited:
I figured those were aftermarket rims on the black 5...

Not only the rims, but the body kit too. Still think 5 with M package is better than sport E. But base model vs. base model I would pick E350. Funny thing is the sport model E is almost the standard when it comes to lease incentives.

Last edited:
Almost any M-Sport version of the BMW makes the car look much, much better. I feel the same with Lexus' F-Sport, I just don't like their spindle grill unless it's the F-Sport that swallows the whole front end.

Back
Top Bottom