• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I'm saying is the play calling hasn't been good the whole night regardless (yes I do know the o-line has been get handled), it looks like they don't feel comfortable going deep with kaaya.

No OC would feel comfortable going deep if the OL is getting handled & not holding up in pass pro

Kaaya's feetwork is terrible. Hopefully it's nerves that he gets over as time goes on this season. He doesn't know which way he wants to turn rolling from under center, and those split seconds count.

No FG though?!!!!!
Tsk tsk tsk

someone please tell shalala to hand chad morris a blank check and fill it out to his choosing ...keep it under 50 eeeems

Miami needs a new head coach.. If lazor is effective with dolphins o, I say go with him

Defense looks like it's improved. Although I thought the same thing last year threw the first few games. Offense which I thought would fine needs work. O-line is out matched and that's where The problems start from. Illegal man df ended the game. Disappointed as ****.

happy.gif

Damn, sorry U fans. Losses hurt, I feel your pain. Atleast on an early season loss it doesn't kill you as much in the long run.

Al Golden needs to get out that damn Shirt and a Tie get up and grab Some khakis and a pullover or a team polo. Sucker

First start, on the road, tough/fast defense, terrible Oline play, and Coley's playcalling.

As long as Kaaya learns from it and improves, can't be mad at the kid.

The coaching tho......... :smh:

At least D'onafrio adjusted a little early and brought a lil more pressure. After that, they just got gassed with all the 3 and outs.

Coley tho, ****. Sideways screen after sideways screen. 8 straight run stuffs in the second half, running East/West like crazy. The Oline was dreadful. I did not expect that. Thought our Oline was a strength?????

Like Al the recruiter, not feelin Al the gameday coach.

Defense actually did their part.

There is no excuse for the offense to get 3 points when they get the ball off a TO inside the 10 both times.

Last edited:
I didn't think We would start 3-0 this year but I had my hopes up. Hopefully the offense figures it self out with two weak opponents coming up to get ready for Nebraska.

Back
Top Bottom